7 Questions |
By Christinaveasey | Last updated: Jun 28, 2021
| Total Attempts: 164
Thinking about recruiting somebody to your organisation? Well, you need to weigh all the benefits and disadvantages involved first. Let’s see how much you really know about the processes of recruiting and selection in businesses.
Questions and Answers
1. Describe three reasons why an organisaiton may wish to recruit?
2. Name two benefits of externally recruiting.
3. Name two benefits of internally advertising?
4. What is the difference between a job description and a personal specification?
5. Name two types of information usually given on a job description.
6. Describe one advantage of using CV's as part of the process.
7. Describe one disadvantage of using the telephone as part of the application process.
This quiz is to help you familiarize yourself with the Recruitment policy and processes as discussed during the weekly calls. Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions. Should you have any questions...
Questions: 30 | Attempts: 1639 | Last updated: Jan 4, 2021
The pie charts above show the percentage of students at each faculty at York University and the number of non-US residents in the Arts faculty. These percentages have been rounded to the nearest whole number. There are a total of 1049 students in the Arts faculty. Use this information to answer the following questions.
How many students are here in the engineering faculty?