16 Questions |
By Themes | Last updated: May 18, 2021
| Total Attempts: 38
This is a Summative Test For Grade 9 Students about subjects like Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health. The goal of summative assessment is to evaluate student learning at the end of an instructional unit by comparing it against some standard or benchmark. Summative assessments are often high stakes, which means that they have a high point value.
Questions and Answers
ENUMERATION: Enumerate at least 5 famous painters in the neoclassicism period.
Direction: Write your own perceptions/ insights/ opinions regarding on the statement below.
Assume that you are in situation where in there is a car accident. Inside the car there are four family members including the father 42 years old, mother 41 years old, brother 10 years old, and baby girl 6 months old. Which of the following member would you rescue first? Why?
In what period that described as a cultural movement that stressed emotion, imagination, individualism, and freedom of expression?
Name the composer who bridged the classical period to the romantic period
Chopin is famous of the following EXCEPT.
Frederick Chopin wrote most of his music for the following instrument.
In what year did music of the romantic period started?
1. ______________________Dinagyang Festival is originated and came from what city in the Philippines?
2. Known as the country’s festival of festivals, the _______________ which is done in the month of April.
3. What do you called to the cultural dances performed it with strong beats of percussion instruments by a community of people sharing the same culture.
4. ________________A thanksgiving or celebration of people’s industry and bountiful harvest.
5. It is associated with increased daily bowel movement or dehydration due to excessive perspiration with very minimal or total absence of physical activity.
6. _______________ is a muscle mass has a greater weight advantage that stored fat.
7. In honor of a certain patron/saint is called ______________________.
8. Place of origin of T'nalak Festival celebrated in __________________.
This is a beautiful Maths quiz for class 9. Mathematics can come across as merely a series of numbers, letters, and problems all put together to ruin your day for those uninterested in the subject. Still, the study is highly...
Grade 9 Science Quiz; Are you a ninth-grader and have a hard time with your science classes? Worry no more, as the quiz below is perfect for helping you revise all that we have covered. Give it a shot and keep an eye out for more...
Can you beat this Grade 9 Chemistry Quiz? Atoms are the smallest and main building blocks of ordinary matter, and they join together to form molecules that make the objects around us. In 9th grade chemistry, we got to dive deeper...
Questions: 10 | Attempts: 25823 | Last updated: Aug 24, 2021