10 Things I Hate About You Quizzes & Trivia

Some movie themes are tireless, yet a film can still come along and give it an exciting and fresh new outlook. 10 Things I Hate About You is a perfect example of this, which is why it was such a success in the movie theaters. The source of the film is hundreds of years old, William Shakespeare's The Taming Of The Shrew, and yet by setting it in modern times this battle of the sexes becomes oh so now. If you've watched it many times you should try one of our 10 Things I Hate About You quizzes.

Who star as the quarreling lovers in this teen romance with a difference? Where does the title of the film come from? How many Teen Choice Awards did the film pick up? Get these and more right, and it will be 10 things I love about you.

10 Things I Hate About You is an interesting comedy film that was released in 1999 by Touchstone pictures. This film tells the story of the romance between two teenage students of Padua High School. The film was set in Seattle...

Questions: 10  |  Attempts: 220   |  Last updated: Oct 15, 2019
  • Sample Question
    Which of these characters describe your level of socialization?

This will tell you who you elate to more. the movie is 10 things i hate about you. If you dont know it look it up on the interntet to see what it is.

Questions: 5  |  Attempts: 184   |  Last updated: Jan 28, 2013
  • Sample Question
    What is your favorite thing to do?

10 Things I Hate About You is an American romantic comedy film which is modernized into an American high school setting. This movie displayed a genre of comedy when a new student at the high school smitten a girl. While taking...

Questions: 10  |  Attempts: 100   |  Last updated: Oct 18, 2019
  • Sample Question
    Who is the new student at Padua high school?

I hate about you is an American movie which features teenagers who are deeply in love with each other. We see in the movie a father who is overprotective of his two daughters, not dating any wrong person and stay clear of danger...

Questions: 10  |  Attempts: 100   |  Last updated: Oct 18, 2019
  • Sample Question
    When was the movie released? 

10 Things I Hate About You is an amazing, American film. It tells the story of the Stratford sisters. Kat and Bianca are raised by a strict father who sets a condition before they can date a guy. Kat is abrasive but Bianca is...

Questions: 10  |  Attempts: 100   |  Last updated: Oct 16, 2019
  • Sample Question
    Who performed the music featured in this film? 

10 Things I Hate About You Questions and Answers