Final Exam Dec 2013 Intro To Media, Communications And Design
10 Questions |
By Joanhuntley | Last updated: Dec 5, 2013
| Total Attempts: 291
Questions and Answers
An image editing tool was used to create the image on the right from the original image on the left shown below.
1. Identify the program you learned in this class that was used to make this edit.
2. Describe the steps used to make this edit.
The photograph on the left was edited to look like the image on the right.
1. Identify the program you learned in this class that was used.
2. Identify the specific tool within the program that was used.
A contest was being held for the best logo. Three people entered. The logos are shown below:
1. Identify which logo in your opinion is the best logo
2. Explain why you thought that was the best designed logo and why you did not choose the others.
Identify the keyboard shortcut to open a new file
Identify the keyboard shortcut to paste
Identify the keyboard shortcut to undo (or go back)
Identify the phase of the design cycle labeled "3"
Which of the following is the kind of graphic which is best suited for editing and using photographs (as opposed to line drawings)?
Vector because small file size
Vector because of more detail
Bitmapped because colors are more accurate
Bitmapped because the file size is smaller
Pdf because you can zoom in and it still looks good
Students were asked to explain the the advantages of using Livestream to for college recruiters to interview a high school football star for a potential scholarship. One student gave the following answer:
Livestream is good because:
- it’s free
- anyone with the internet can see it
Use the rubric for Criteria A Investigate. What grade does the above answer deserve?
Questions: 10 | Attempts: 358 | Last updated: May 4, 2018
If someone sitting at the other end of the restaurant smokes a cigarette, you may still breathe in some of that smoke. the movement of smoke through the air of the restaurant is an example of what type of transports