Open your book on Unit 4. 5 Indefinite Pronouns p. 133. Watch the video "7th Grammar 4. 5 Indefinite Pronouns". Then do exercises 22 to 29 in the book. You can do the exercises in the book before or while you answer this quiz. Read both instructions in the book and in this quiz carefully. You will need audios for some of the exercises. The audios are included in the video that explains the topic so be sure to see it before answering everything else.
Questions and Answers
Exercise 22. Understanding Indefinite Pronouns. In the book you have to rewrite these sentences replacing the bold words with an indefinite pronouns. Here, fill in the blank with the indefinite pronoun you used to substitute the bold words. Example: 1. I thought I heard a person outside. ___someone___
2. I like all of the people in my class. [Blank]
3. I moved all of the things in my room. [Blank]
4. Not one person called me last night. [Blank]
5. When there is a thing you want to learn, you can look on the Internet. [Blank]
6. Not one thing in the closet belongs to me. [Blank]
7. We need to find one person to help us. [Blank]
8. Any person can learn this. [Blank]
9. Do you know all of the people here? [Blank]
10. We didn't see any person in the building. [Blank]
11. Do you want a thing to drink? [Blank]
12. Did you write down all of the things? [Blank]
Exercise 23. Pronunciation Note: Indefinite Pronouns. Listen in the video.
Exercise 24. Pronouncing Indefinite Pronouns. Listen to the song titles and write the missing pronouns. Example: 1. __Everybody__ Loves Saturday Night
2. [Blank] 's Talking
3. Say [Blank]
4. Money Changes [Blank]
5. [Blank] to Love Me
6. [Blank] Hurts Like Love
7. I've Got Plenty of [Blank]
8. [Blank] about You
9. [Blank] Loves... (the next blank space will be the next question)
Whether it’s your mother tongue or something new to you, you’ll naturally develop a much firmer grasp on the English language with time – but you’d still be surprised how few people could tell you the...
Questions: 20 | Attempts: 1145172 | Last updated: Mar 22, 2022
NOUN IS A WORD USED TO NAME PERSON,ANIMAL,PLACE,THING AND ABSTRACT IDEA..
Want to test your English grammar skills in a fun way? Take this direct and indirect speech quiz to see how well you know about these two types of reported speech. There are different ways in which we can report a speech, that...
Questions: 10 | Attempts: 354647 | Last updated: Aug 30, 2022
Maria said, "It is my car."Convert it into indirect speech.
How good are you at using articles? Play this "Articles Quiz With Answers" and evaluate for yourself. As we all know, an article is a word that defines a noun as specific or general. It is categorized into two types,...