5 Questions |
By Sfduke | Last updated: Mar 28, 2016
| Total Attempts: 64
Questions and Answers
11. When two transverse waves traveling through a medium meet and exactly coincide, the resulting displacement of the medium
Is the sum of the displacements of each wave.
Is always greater than the displacement of either wave alone.
Is always destructive.
12. When two waves having displacements in opposite directions meet, _______________ occurs.
13. Two waves meet and interfere constructively. Which one of the following factors increases?
14. The diagram above represents two pulse waves moving toward each other through a medium. The two waves will exactly coincide when they reach point A. At point A, the amplitude of the combined waves will be
Twice that of either wave alone.
The same as either wave alone.
Half that of either wave alone.
15. Two mechanical waves can occupy the same space at the same time because waves
This test is one of the levels for the Secondary School Admission Test exam and in this official guide we have put together the right resources to help you excel. All the question you will meet are standard SSAT exam question,...
Questions: 10 | Attempts: 126 | Last updated: Oct 20, 2018
Two bowls of yellow beans are mixed with four bowls of white beans. If yellow beans cost £136 per bowl, and white beans cost £94 per bowl, find the average cost of one bowl of the mixture.