Are You A Devil Or Angel?

5 Questions | Attempts: 331

Angel Quizzes & Trivia

Are you a devil or angel? Here, you can chose!


You May Get

Angel

You are sweet and careful. Helpful and kind. You're as bright as the sun. You really mean a lot to people and they mean a lot to you.I hope this is the choice for YOU!

Devil

You are mean and you are rude. You are selfish and self-centered. You can be nice 5% of the time but the other 95% of the time you are as dark as a vampire.You only think about yourself. You probably are a bully as well! This is probably the right choice for you!
Questions and Answers
  • 1. 
    Who would you be?
    • A. 

      Eric Carle

    • B. 

      Michael Jackson

  • 2. 
    What would you rather do?
    • A. 

      Rob a bank

    • B. 

      Give money to charity

  • 3. 
    What would you do if someone annoyed you?
    • A. 

      Hurt the person

    • B. 

      Ignore the person

  • 4. 
    How would you act in class?
    • A. 

      Quiet and a good listener

    • B. 

      Loud and interruptive

  • 5. 
    What would you talk about?
    • A. 

      Inappropriate gossip

    • B. 

      Original stuff

Back to Top Back to top
×

Wait!
Here's an interesting quiz for you.

We have other quizzes matching your interest.