Apocalypse Survivor Type Quiz

Approved & Edited by ProProfs Editorial Team
The editorial team at ProProfs Quizzes consists of a select group of subject experts, trivia writers, and quiz masters who have authored over 10,000 quizzes taken by more than 100 million users. This team includes our in-house seasoned quiz moderators and subject matter experts. Our editorial experts, spread across the world, are rigorously trained using our comprehensive guidelines to ensure that you receive the highest quality quizzes.
Learn about Our Editorial Process
| By Henrampage
H
Henrampage
Community Contributor
Quizzes Created: 2 | Total Attempts: 33,058
Questions: 13 | Attempts: 524

Apocalypse Survivor Type Quiz - Quiz

What kind of person would you be if society collapsed?
We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us.


Questions and Answers
  • 1. 

    When everything falls apart and people are dying in the streets as the apocalypse begins, who do you try to group together with?

    • A.

      Whoever is available and willing, preferably people with weapons and skills

    • B.

      Try to find your own friends and family, even if they're not nearby

    • C.

      Some tough guys who look like they could handle themselves in a brawl

    • D.

      Try to help children, the elderly, the disabled etc. to somewhere safe

    • E.

      No one; you escape the chaos on the streets as quickly as you can to somewhere quiet and safe, alone

  • 2. 

    What's your first priority?

    • A.

      Find a safe place to fortify and set up camp

    • B.

      Arm yourself with some good weapons

    • C.

      Take advantage of the chaos to loot whatever you can get your hands on

    • D.

      Help nearby civilians who are injured or in danger

    • E.

      Find somewhere remote to hide out until the initial chaos blows over

  • 3. 

    You find an overturned cargo container filled with bottles of whiskey

    • A.

      Get wasted

    • B.

      Take as much as you can; you could use it for trade

    • C.

      Stick a bottle or two in your backpack and carry on

    • D.

      Carry plenty back to your base; it'll make a nice treat on cold nights, and you could use it to treat wounds

    • E.

      Leave it behind - it's non-essential and will just take up space

    • F.

      Don't bother taking much yourself, but tell other survivors about it in case they want some

  • 4. 

    You're confronted by a group of ruffians who demand you hand over your supplies and gear

    • A.

      Fight them

    • B.

      Join up with them

    • C.

      Give them what they want, but then come back that night with your mates and slaughter them

    • D.

      Give them what they want, or run away - whatever will get you out of danger easiest

    • E.

      Give them what they want, but come back later with a larger group to retrieve your things and drive them out of your territory

    • F.

      Try to bargain and weasel your way out of it

  • 5. 

    You see a group of poorly-armed people travelling with a generous cargo of food and drugs

    • A.

      Rob them

    • B.

      Offer to trade with them

    • C.

      Warn them that they're taking too much of a risk; offer to protect them for a low price

    • D.

      Exaggerate how much danger they're in; offer to protect them for a high price

    • E.

      Invite them to join your group; there's safety in numbers

    • F.

      Avoid them

  • 6. 

    One of your companions has a serious, infected wound in their leg, which you don't have the medicine or expertise to treat properly.

    • A.

      I wouldn't have companions, I'd be alone

    • B.

      Do whatever it takes to find the medicine they need, or even a doctor

    • C.

      Amputate the leg; they can take time to recover in your base

    • D.

      Finish them off

    • E.

      Ask around the various people you sometimes trade with; maybe one of them will know where to find medicine

    • F.

      Leave them to die

  • 7. 

    You see a lone girl of about 18 travelling along an old road.

    • A.

      Offer to keep her safe

    • B.

      Invite her to join your group

    • C.

      Mug her

    • D.

      Fuck her

    • E.

      Sneak away before she sees you

    • F.

      Try to con her into giving you some of her stuff

    • G.

      Attempt to seduce her

  • 8. 

    Which of these types of base/shelter would you be most likely to aim for?

    • A.

      A sturdy, well-fortified building with a good perimeter wall and plenty of room inside for people and crops

    • B.

      Fat stacks of loot and supplies piled high in a relatively lavish home, guarded with locks and a few hired thugs

    • C.

      A subtle one-man camp, easy to set up and pack away at a moment's notice, all made with just the things you can carry in your backpack

    • D.

      A sprawling camp built up around a roaring fire, with animal bones and empty beer cans scattered on the ground, gruesome trophies from slain enemies impaled on spikes to warn intruders away

    • E.

      Wherever your help is needed, and where kind folk are willing to let you rest your head

  • 9. 

    You realise that a man who you traded with a few hours ago has conned you badly, cheating you out of a significant amount of supplies

    • A.

      Never mind, you'll just find someone else to con to make up the lost supplies

    • B.

      Hunt him down and beat him to death

    • C.

      Confront him, demands he returns your supplies, and threaten him with punishment if he tries conning anyone else again

    • D.

      Don't worry about it too much; you have plenty stored up in your base

    • E.

      This just reinforces your general inclination to avoid people, since they clearly can't be trusted

    • F.

      Get a bunch of your lads together to retrieve the supplies and drive the fraud out of your territory

  • 10. 

    You find a substantial stash of dried cannabis and cannabis seeds, what's your main use for them?

    • A.

      420 blaze it

    • B.

      Use them as valuable trade goods

    • C.

      Plant the seeds to grow new plants for personal/medical/trade use

    • D.

      Destroy or leave them behind because drugs are bad

    • E.

      Leave them behind because you have no real use for them

    • F.

      Take a bit with you in case you need it as medicine

  • 11. 

    You encounter a group of men who are hiring out captured women and boys for sex in exchange for supplies

    • A.

      Attack the men to try and free the sex slaves

    • B.

      Tell them that low-life slavers and pimps aren't welcome in your territory

    • C.

      Pay for sex

    • D.

      Kill the men to take the slaves for yourself

    • E.

      Stay away from them, it could be dangerous dealing with those kind of people

    • F.

      Buy the slaves, then free them

    • G.

      Buy some of the slaves to start your own business with

  • 12. 

    Would you want to have children if, after 5-10 years or so, things had calmed down a bit after the apocalypse?

    • A.

      Some of your victims would probably get pregnant but you wouldn't exactly stick around to raise the kids

    • B.

      Yes, you want to have a proper family. You and your partner will take good care of them.

    • C.

      Well, it could be useful to have some young hands to take over your business and take care of you in your old age...

    • D.

      No, children would just slow you down/get in the way

    • E.

      You're not sure you'd want to bring children into such a harsh world; this life is a burden you'd rather bear yourself

  • 13. 

    You're starving, near the point of death, and you discover three people travelling together with a cart stacked full of food. They refuse to share. You have a revolver tucked in the back of your trousers, they're barely armed.

    • A.

      You'd prefer to starve to death rather than rob or hurt innocent people

    • B.

      Try to wheedle and sweet-talk them into sharing, quietly pocketing some of their food while they're distracted by your rhetoric

    • C.

      Do whatever you have to to secure food for your group back home

    • D.

      Rob them at gunpoint

    • E.

      Kill them and take the food

    • F.

      Leave them, you'll try to find some wild food or loot somewhere deserted; it's not worth a fight

Quiz Review Timeline +

Our quizzes are rigorously reviewed, monitored and continuously updated by our expert board to maintain accuracy, relevance, and timeliness.

  • Current Version
  • Mar 19, 2022
    Quiz Edited by
    ProProfs Editorial Team
  • Mar 02, 2016
    Quiz Created by
    Henrampage
Back to Top Back to top
Advertisement
×

Wait!
Here's an interesting quiz for you.

We have other quizzes matching your interest.