How Long Would You Survive The Hunger Games Quiz?

13 Questions | Total Attempts: 5568

Please wait...
How Long Would You Survive The Hunger Games Quiz?

You are from district 7 (lumber). You have aquired many skills over your years, especially climbing trees. When the reaping came, you of all people got chosen. How long will you survive? Honest awnsers please.


Questions and Answers
  • 1. 
    Out of all the people in district 7, you were reaped. You have always been a smart person, and realise almost instantly that you are on national television. Your reaction could mean the difference to life or death, what do you do?
    • A. 

      Forget the cameras and cry

    • B. 

      Walk to the stage showing little emotion

    • C. 

      Act like you're the happiest person alive

    • D. 

      No need to act, I was born for this!

  • 2. 
    How old are you? (be honest)
    • A. 

      12-13

    • B. 

      14-15

    • C. 

      16-17

    • D. 

      18

  • 3. 
    You have said your goodbyes and arrive at the Capitol. You get tweased and tugged in places you never thought possible! You get given a good stylist and get dressed into a stunning outfit with leaves for a crown. You manage to act pretty confidentley and people seem to like you. It has finally come to your first day of training. Do you
    • A. 

      Go straight for the survival skills (knot tying, shelter making, fire making etc.)

    • B. 

      Try to learn some skills with a weapon you've never used before, you never know what will be in the Cornucopia!

    • C. 

      Go straight for the axe, which you've mastered since you're from district 7, That'll show the careers.

    • D. 

      Go to the camouflage skills, you'll never know when you'll have to hide!

  • 4. 
    You manage to score an impressive 9 after your training (you went for the axe throwing) and now it's time for your interview, what's your straergy?
    • A. 

      I'll be friendly, maybe it will make the other tributes want to ally with me?

    • B. 

      I don't know, I'm too scared!

    • C. 

      I'll come off as a funny and likeable person, it'll get you sponsors

    • D. 

      I'll act like a fighter, then the other tributes won't want to mess with me!

  • 5. 
    It's finally here! The clock is counting down. You look around. You appear to be standing in some sort of clearing of what you can only describe as a tropical rainforest. In the distance you can see that you're surrounded by mountains that seem virtually impossible to climb. Close to where you're standing you see a backpack. Somewhat closer to the Cornucopopia you see an axe, your weapon of choice. Do you...
    • A. 

      Grab the backpack and run

    • B. 

      Sprint off toward the forest

    • C. 

      Remain where you are, after all you scored a 9 in training, so the careers will want to ally with you right?

    • D. 

      Run straight toward the action, you need that axe!

  • 6. 
    Be honest here! If you chose C or D (stayed near the cornucopia) then you are dead. You run into forest for what seems like hours. When you finally feel safe enough to stop you start to think about what you're going to do. Suddenly there is a rustling comming from a nearby bush. You come up with the following options:
    • A. 

      Investigate the noise

    • B. 

      Look for food

    • C. 

      Look for water

    • D. 

      I'm dead.

  • 7. 
    If you investigated the rustling it was a small animal, but you didn't catch it. You keep walking. You see a group of animals walking in a certan direction, do you...
    • A. 

      I'm dead

    • B. 

      Follow the animals

    • C. 

      Kill the animals

    • D. 

      Keep walking in a different direction

  • 8. 
    If you followed the animals you find a lake. If you didn't then you find a small stream. Now fully hydrated you explore the small area you're in. You have picked up some berries you recognise (you may have meat). It's getting dark and you realise you need to make some shelter, but you're still so hungry. (if you picked up the backpack you have a sleeping bag, no need to worry about warmth) Do you...
    • A. 

      Light a fire and cook the berries (and meat) and sleep beside it

    • B. 

      Look for more food

    • C. 

      Sleep in a small area hidden by some bushes

    • D. 

      Sleep in the sleeping bag in a hidden area

    • E. 

      I'm dead.

    • F. 

      Sleep in a tree, using vines to hold you in

  • 9. 
    If you looked for more food you were unsucsesful. Just as you close your eyes the national anthem of Panem blares through the forest. You look up to the dead. 13 are gone already. Suddenly you hear abother cannon go off. Your fellow district 7 tribute (a 15 year old) is still alive. The next morning you wake up covered by insects (unless you were in the tree). If you slept by the fire then you are dead. You notice that you have been bitten. You don't know whether the bug was poisonous or not so you decide to...
    • A. 

      I slept in the tree

    • B. 

      I just died

    • C. 

      I died in the bloodbath

    • D. 

      Stay put, you don't want to walk if you have been harmed

    • E. 

      Ignore your worries and set off to find food

  • 10. 
    The bug bite does nothing exept turn a little red. Somehow you run into the female tribute from 3, who is aged 12-13. She's very clever and she looks extremely frightened. She could make a decent ally...
    • A. 

      Ally with her

    • B. 

      Kill her

    • C. 

      Go your separate ways

    • D. 

      I'm dead.

  • 11. 
    If you allyed with her she died from eating poisonous fruits. You don't keep count, but you predict that you're in the last 15. You survive for a few more days. Cannons go off. You have entered the last 5, and now it's just you, the boy from six, both from 2 and the girl from 1. You run into the careers as you are hunting (you aquired some weapons from dead tributes). Do you
    • A. 

      Run

    • B. 

      Beg to join them

    • C. 

      Do nothing

    • D. 

      I'm dead

    • E. 

      Slyly join them, you can always kill them later!

  • 12. 
    If you ran you are shot with an arrow. If you begged you are daggered. If you joined them slyly or did nothing you join them. All is well until the girl from 1 is misteriously killed. You suspect your allys, and fear that you are next. Do you..
    • A. 

      Leave as soon as possible

    • B. 

      Stay with them, who knows?

    • C. 

      I just died

    • D. 

      I died a long time ago

  • 13. 
    If you stayed then you are killed in your sleep. If you survied then it is time for the final showdown. the boy from 6 and the girl from 2 fought each over to death. The gamemakers heard you towards the cornucopia. Do you
    • A. 

      Run straight out

    • B. 

      Wait for him

    • C. 

      Create a fire to lure him, and attack from behind

    • D. 

      I'm dead

Related Topics
Back to Top Back to top