1. Work as fast as we can when Pulling Orders
2. Pull Orders as fast as we can WITHOUT MAKING ERRORS. Accuracy is much more important than speed.
3. Get the next Pick Ticket from the Inbox, not off the printer (Supervisor is the only person to take Tickets off the printer).
4. Pull the entire Pick Ticket without getting distracted by others whenever possible. this helps to reduce errors.
5. Every single one of the above!
6. Only Items 2, 3 and 4 above
Count them, wrap them and tag them.
Put the tagged and wrapped "bundle" on the Pipe Rack, ready for 2nd Inspection and for the Driver to load onto the truck.
Write in large black letters, next to the item on the Ticket "Pipe (or Strut) on the Pipe Rack"
Every one of the above items, all the time
When neither of them are available
When Don or Duane are helping Inspect
When customer is present and inspects and accepts the item and quantity
All of the above are legitimate exceptions
Keep the customer in mind and pack in a way that makes it easy to receive - neat and secure
Keep the Drivers in mind and pack in a way that makes it easy to keep items on each delivery stop together
Both of the above
The Location of where we staged (placed the order for loading onto the truck) the order.
The truck number
The Manifest number