Cole's D&d Placement Quiz

10 Questions | Total Attempts: 58

Please wait...
Placement Quizzes & Trivia

This is just a quiz for my D&D group that will generate some character aspects.


Questions and Answers
  • 1. 
    You are standing in the middle of three converging paths that lead to different places. Which one will you take?
    • A. 

      The winding path to the beach.

    • B. 

      The mountain road to the village.

    • C. 

      The straight road into the woods.

  • 2. 
    A merchant offers you one free gymstone. Which one do you want most?
    • A. 

      The diamond.

    • B. 

      The emerald.

    • C. 

      The ruby.

    • D. 

      The sapphire.

  • 3. 
    You have earned honer within the court of the King. Which magical item will you take from his offer?
    • A. 

      An iorn pendulum that floats towards what the user wants to find.

    • B. 

      A sword that allows the user to shoot beams of energy when at full health.

    • C. 

      A suit of chain mail that is much lighter than it seems and is nearly indestructible.

    • D. 

      A circlet that makes you invisible and silent.

  • 4. 
    You're in an ocrchestra, what instrument do you play?
    • A. 

      Brass

    • B. 

      Woodwind

    • C. 

      Percussion

    • D. 

      Strings

  • 5. 
    Which Greek god is your favorite?
    • A. 

      Zues

    • B. 

      Posiedon

    • C. 

      Hades

  • 6. 
    If you were a student at Hogwarts what type of wood do you think your wand would be?
    • A. 

      Acacia, Almond, Aspen, Hazel, Linden, Maple, or Pine.

    • B. 

      Alder, Ash, Cashew, Cedar, Chestnut, Fig, Juniper, Mahogany, Oak, Holly, Rowan, or Walnut.

    • C. 

      Apple, Apricot, Birch, Cherry, Elder, Elm, Rose, or Willow.

    • D. 

      Cypress, Honeysuckle, Jasmin, or Lilac.

  • 7. 
    Right before you fall asleep, how do you position yourself?
    • A. 

      On your back.

    • B. 

      On your side.

    • C. 

      On your stomach.

  • 8. 
    You wake up in a forest beside of a compass with no clue how you got there. You get the feeling you have been put there with a purpose and need to start moving. Using the compass the direction you begin walking first is what?
    • A. 

      North

    • B. 

      South

    • C. 

      East

    • D. 

      West

  • 9. 
    What is your weapon of choice?
    • A. 

      Blunt weapons like clubs and fists.

    • B. 

      Piercing weapons like arrows and knives.

    • C. 

      Slashing weapons like swords and axes.

  • 10. 
    What do you feel like your greatest sense is?
    • A. 

      Sight

    • B. 

      Hearing

    • C. 

      Smell

    • D. 

      Taste

    • E. 

      Touch

Back to Top Back to top