CSET Practice Test Comp Based - Phyaical Education
Questions: 13 | Attempts: 506 | Last updated: Jan 17, 2013
In a third-grade physical education class, students work on the challenge below.
• Assume a balanced pose with your
• The teacher will try to gently push you off balance while you try to
maintain your balance.
• Assume a balanced pose once again, this time with your feet
• The teacher will again try to gently push you off balance while you try
to maintain your balance.
• Identify which of the positions,
feet together or feet apart, helped you maintain your balance.
This activity is best designed to promote students' awareness of how: