1. What is NOT a common feature in feudal territories in medieval Europe?
Limited service/devotion to the lord
2. Which is NOT a characteristic of the vassal in medieval Europe?
Member of the aristocracy
3. Who among the following is NOT categorized as a lord in medieval Europe?
4. Who was considered as the property of a lord and bound to his lands?
5. What was the idealized code of conduct for medieval
knights during that exalted courage and courtesy in battle, generosity
to one's inferiors and loyalty to one's lord during the medieval period in Europe?