5 Questions |
By Kaoruinoue | Last updated: Jan 25, 2021
| Total Attempts: 500
Do you want to test your knowledge on medieval Europe? Let's play this history practice quiz and prove yourself now!
Questions and Answers
1. What is NOT a common feature in feudal territories in medieval Europe?
Limited service/devotion to the lord
2. Which is NOT a characteristic of the vassal in medieval Europe?
Member of the aristocracy
3. Who among the following is NOT categorized as a lord in medieval Europe?
4. Who was considered as the property of a lord and bound to his lands?
5. What was the idealized code of conduct for medieval
knights during that exalted courage and courtesy in battle, generosity
to one's inferiors and loyalty to one's lord during the medieval period in Europe?
There are 50 countries in Europe and the largest country is Russia. The European Union is a union of twenty-nine member states whose main aim is to enhance economic, social, and territorial cohesion among the members. The quiz...
Questions: 10 | Attempts: 6295 | Last updated: May 17, 2021
In which treaty was the name 'The European Union' first used?
What do you know about Hungary? Hungary is located in central Europe, and it has about 10 million inhabitants. It is a medium-sized member state of the European Union, and the official language is Hungarian. Hungary's capital...
Questions: 6 | Attempts: 2908 | Last updated: Jan 20, 2021