ข้อสอบวิทยาศาสตร์พื้นฐาน (หน่วยการเรียนรู้ที่ 1 )

Approved & Edited by ProProfs Editorial Team
The editorial team at ProProfs Quizzes consists of a select group of subject experts, trivia writers, and quiz masters who have authored over 10,000 quizzes taken by more than 100 million users. This team includes our in-house seasoned quiz moderators and subject matter experts. Our editorial experts, spread across the world, are rigorously trained using our comprehensive guidelines to ensure that you receive the highest quality quizzes.
Learn about Our Editorial Process
| By Pakdee
P
Pakdee
Community Contributor
Quizzes Created: 6 | Total Attempts: 103,153
: 30 | Attempts: 9,734

SettingsSettingsSettings
Please wait...
Create your own Quiz
 ( 1 ) - Quiz

หน่วยการเรียนรู้ที่  1คำสั่ง    ให้นักเรียนเลือกข้อที่ถ กต้องที่สุดเพียงคำตอบเด ยว


Questions and Answers
  • 1. 

    โครงสร้างใดภายในเซลล์ที่เป็นพาหะในการนำยีนจากรุ่นหนึ่งไปสู่อีกรุ่นหนึ่ง

    • A.

      ก. นิวเคลียส

    • B.

      ข. นิวคลีโอลัส

    • C.

      ค. โครโมโซม

    • D.

      ง. DNA และ RNA

    Correct Answer
    C. ค. โครโมโซม
    Explanation
    The correct answer is ค. โครโมโซม. The structure within a cell that serves as a carrier for transferring genes from one generation to another is the chromosome. Chromosomes are made up of DNA and proteins, and they contain the genetic information that is passed on from parent cells to daughter cells during cell division. Therefore, the chromosome is the correct answer as it is the structure responsible for carrying genes from one generation to another.

    Rate this question:

  • 2. 

    ขณะที่เซลล์กำลังแบ่งตัว โครโมโซมมีลักษณะตามข้อใด                                                                                          

    • A.

      ก. มีลักษณะเป็นแท่งๆ

    • B.

      ข. ขดไปมาอยู่ในนิวเคลียส

    • C.

      ค. จับกันเป็นคู่ๆ ชัดเจน 23 คู่

    • D.

      ง. ไม่ปรากฏโครโมโซมให้เห็น

    Correct Answer
    A. ก. มีลักษณะเป็นแท่งๆ
    Explanation
    During cell division, chromosomes are visible and have a rod-like structure. This is represented by the answer choice "ก. มีลักษณะเป็นแท่งๆ" which means "have a rod-like shape". This choice accurately describes the appearance of chromosomes during cell division.

    Rate this question:

  • 3. 

    ข้อใดกล่าว ไม่ ถูกต้องเกี่ยวกับโครโมโซม                                              

    • A.

      ก. ออโทโซมทุกคู่จะมีขนาดเท่ากัน

    • B.

      ข. ในเซลล์ร่างกายจะมีโครโมโซม 46 แท่ง

    • C.

      ค. โครโมโซมแต่ละคู่จะมีจำนวนยีนต่างกัน

    • D.

      ง. เซลล์ไข่หรืออสุจิจะมีโครโมโซม 23 แท่ง

    Correct Answer
    A. ก. ออโทโซมทุกคู่จะมีขนาดเท่ากัน
    Explanation
    The correct answer states that "All autosomes have the same size". This statement is incorrect because autosomes, which are non-sex chromosomes, can vary in size.

    Rate this question:

  • 4. 

    เมนเดลได้ศึกษาเรื่องราวของพันธุกรรม โดยค้นพบหลักเกณฑ์ในข้อใด                                               

    • A.

      ก. สิ่งมีชีวิตถ่ายทอดลักษณะต่างๆ ไปสู่รุ่นหนึ่ง

    • B.

      ข. เมื่อมีการปฏิสนธิ ทั้งยีนและโครโมโซมจะถูกถ่ายทอดไปสู่ลูกพร้อมๆ กัน

    • C.

      ค. โครโมโซมจะแยกกันอยู่อย่างอิสระ เมื่อมีการปฏิสนธิจะมีการรวมกันของโครโมโซมอีกครั้งหนึ่ง

    • D.

      ง. ยีนที่อยู่เป็นคู่ๆ ในสิ่งมีชีวิตจะแยกออกจากกันอย่างอิสระเมื่อมีการสร้างเซลล์สืบพันธุ์ และจะกลับมารวมกันอีกครั้งเมื่อมีการปฏิสนธิ

    Correct Answer
    D. ง. ยีนที่อยู่เป็นคู่ๆ ในสิ่งมีชีวิตจะแยกออกจากกันอย่างอิสระเมื่อมีการสร้างเซลล์สืบพันธุ์ และจะกลับมารวมกันอีกครั้งเมื่อมีการปฏิสนธิ
    Explanation
    This answer states that in living organisms, genes that are paired will separate independently when reproductive cells are formed, and they will come back together again when there is reproduction. This is a correct statement about the principles of genetics.

    Rate this question:

  • 5. 

    ลักษณะในข้อใดน่าจะนำโดยยีนด้อย                                                       

    • A.

      ก. พบลักษณะนั้นๆ ในทุกรุ่น

    • B.

      ข. พบลักษณะนั้นๆ บางชั่วรุ่น

    • C.

      ค. คนส่วนมากมีลักษณะนั้นๆ อยู่แล้ว

    • D.

      ง. ไม่มีลักษณะใดๆ ที่นำโดยยีนด้อย

    Correct Answer
    B. ข. พบลักษณะนั้นๆ บางชั่วรุ่น
    Explanation
    The correct answer is "ข. พบลักษณะนั้นๆ บางชั่วรุ่น" which means "The characteristic is found in some generations". This suggests that the trait is not consistently present in all generations, indicating that it is likely influenced by a recessive gene.

    Rate this question:

  • 6. 

    ใช้ข้อมูลต่อไปนี้ตอบคำถามข้อ "ฮีโมฟีเลีย" เป็นโรคทางพันธุกรรมที่นำโดยยีนด้อย และเป็นยีนที่อยู่บนโครโมโซมเพศ ถ้าชายเป็น โรคฮีโมฟีเลียแต่งงานกับหญิงปกติ   (ศึกษาพันธุประวัติแล้วไม่พบญาติคนใดเป็นโรคนี้เลย)

    • A.

      ตอบข้อ ก.

    • B.

      ตอบข้อ ข.

    • C.

      ตอบข้อ ค.

    • D.

      ตอบข้อ ง.

    Correct Answer
    C. ตอบข้อ ค.
    Explanation
    If a man with hemophilia marries a normal woman and there is no family history of the disease, the most likely outcome is that none of their sons will have hemophilia, but all of their daughters will be carriers of the disease. This is because hemophilia is a sex-linked genetic disorder, meaning it is carried on the X chromosome. Males have one X and one Y chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes. Since the man has hemophilia, he can only pass on his Y chromosome to his sons, which does not carry the gene for hemophilia. However, he will pass on his X chromosome to his daughters, making them carriers of the disease.

    Rate this question:

  • 7. 

    ใช้ข้อมูลต่อไปนี้ตอบคำถามข้อ "ฮีโมฟีเลีย" เป็นโรคทางพันธุกรรมที่นำโดยยีนด้อย และเป็นยีนที่อยู่บนโครโมโซมเพศ ถ้าชายเป็น โรคฮีโมฟีเลียแต่งงานกับหญิงปกติ   (ศึกษาพันธุประวัติแล้วไม่พบญาติคนใดเป็นโรคนี้เลย)

    • A.

      ตอบข้อ ก.

    • B.

      ตอบข้อ ข.

    • C.

      ตอบข้อ ค.

    • D.

      ตอบข้อ ง.

    Correct Answer
    B. ตอบข้อ ข.
    Explanation
    If a man with hemophilia marries a normal woman and there is no family history of the disease, the correct answer would be option ข. This is because hemophilia is a sex-linked genetic disorder that is carried on the X chromosome. Males have one X and one Y chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes. In this scenario, the man with hemophilia would pass his affected X chromosome to his daughters, who would then become carriers of the disease but not show symptoms. His sons, on the other hand, would inherit his Y chromosome and not be affected by hemophilia.

    Rate this question:

  • 8. 

    ใช้ข้อมูลต่อไปนี้ตอบคำถามข้อ             "ฮีโมฟีเลีย" เป็นโรคทางพันธุกรรมที่นำโดยยีนด้อย และเป็นยีนที่อยู่บนโครโมโซมเพศ ถ้าชายเป็น โรคฮีโมฟีเลียแต่งงานกับหญิงปกติ   (ศึกษาพันธุประวัติแล้วไม่พบญาติคนใดเป็นโรคนี้เลย)

    • A.

      ตอบข้อ ก.

    • B.

      ตอบข้อ ข.

    • C.

      ตอบข้อ ค.

    • D.

      ตอบข้อ ง.

    Correct Answer
    D. ตอบข้อ ง.
    Explanation
    Since hemophilia is a genetic disease caused by a recessive gene on the sex chromosome, if a man with hemophilia marries a normal woman and there are no relatives with this disease, their children will not have hemophilia. This is because the man will pass on his Y chromosome to his sons, which does not carry the gene for hemophilia, and the daughters will receive the normal X chromosome from the mother. Therefore, none of their children will inherit the disease.

    Rate this question:

  • 9. 

    ใช้ข้อมูลต่อไปนี้ตอบคำถามข้อ             "ฮีโมฟีเลีย" เป็นโรคทางพันธุกรรมที่นำโดยยีนด้อย และเป็นยีนที่อยู่บนโครโมโซมเพศ ถ้าชายเป็น โรคฮีโมฟีเลียแต่งงานกับหญิงปกติ   (ศึกษาพันธุประวัติแล้วไม่พบญาติคนใดเป็นโรคนี้เลย

    • A.

      ตอบข้อ ก.

    • B.

      ตอบข้อ ข.

    • C.

      ตอบข้อ ค.

    • D.

      ตอบข้อ ง.

    Correct Answer
    C. ตอบข้อ ค.
    Explanation
    The correct answer is ตอบข้อ ค. because hemophilia is a sex-linked genetic disorder that is carried on the X chromosome. Since the man has hemophilia, he must have inherited the affected X chromosome from his mother. If he marries a woman who does not carry the hemophilia gene, none of their sons will inherit the disorder because they will receive the unaffected X chromosome from their mother. However, all of their daughters will be carriers of the hemophilia gene.

    Rate this question:

  • 10. 

    ใช้ข้อมูลต่อไปนี้ตอบคำถาม             "ฮีโมฟีเลีย" เป็นโรคทางพันธุกรรมที่นำโดยยีนด้อย และเป็นยีนที่อยู่บนโครโมโซมเพศ ถ้าชายเป็น โรคฮีโมฟีเลียแต่งงานกับหญิงปกติ   (ศึกษาพันธุประวัติแล้วไม่พบญาติคนใดเป็นโรคนี้เลย)                         กำหนดให้  ˜ =   ยีนเด่น          ™ =   ด้อย 9. ถ้าแม่เป็นฮีโมฟีเลีย มียีนเป็น XX พ่อปกติ มียีนเป็น XY กลุ่มยีนในลูก คือข้อใด             ก.    XX    XX    XY    XY                                     ข.    XX    XX    XY    XY             ค.    XX    XX     XY    XY                                    ง.    XX    XX    XY    10.      จากข้อ  9.  ข้อใดสรุปถูกต้อง  

    • A.

      ก. ลูกสาวทุกคนปกติหมด

    • B.

      ข. ลูกชายทุกคนเป็นฮีโมฟีเลีย

    • C.

      ค. ลูกสาวทุกคนปกติ แต่มียีนฮีโมฟีเลียแฝง

    • D.

      ง. ลูกของชาย-หญิงมีโอกาสเป็นไปตามข้อ ก, ข และ ค

    Correct Answer
    D. ง. ลูกของชาย-หญิงมีโอกาสเป็นไปตามข้อ ก, ข และ ค
    Explanation
    If the mother is a carrier of hemophilia and has the genotype XX, and the father is normal with the genotype XY, the possible genotypes of the offspring are XX, XY, XX, and XY. This means that all the daughters will be normal (XX), all the sons have a 50% chance of inheriting the hemophilia gene (XY), and all the offspring have a 50% chance of being carriers of the hemophilia gene. Therefore, the correct answer is ง. ลูกของชาย-หญิงมีโอกาสเป็นไปตามข้อ ก, ข และ ค.

    Rate this question:

  • 11. 

    ใช้ข้อมูลต่อไปนี้ตอบคำถาม                     หากตาบอดสีนำโดยยีนด้อย พบอยู่บนโครโมโซม X และตาปกตินำโดยยีนเด่น พบอยู่บนโครโมโซม X ถ้าพ่อตาปกติแต่งงานกับแม่ตาปกติ แต่มียีนตาบอดสีแฝงอยู่

    • A.

      ตอบข้อ ก.

    • B.

      ตอบข้อ ข.

    • C.

      ตอบข้อ ค.

    • D.

      ตอบข้อ ง.

    Correct Answer
    A. ตอบข้อ ก.
    Explanation
    The correct answer is ตอบข้อ ก. This is because if the father has normal vision and the mother has normal vision but carries a hidden color blindness gene, there is a possibility that their child will inherit the color blindness gene from the mother.

    Rate this question:

  • 12. 

    ลักษณะของลูกชายจะมีโอกาสเป็นไปตามข้อใด

    • A.

      ก. ตาปกติ 100%

    • B.

      ข. ตาบอดสี 100%

    • C.

      ค. ตาปกติ 50% ตาบอดสี 50%

    • D.

      ง. ตาปกติ 75% ตาบอดสี 25%

    Correct Answer
    C. ค. ตาปกติ 50% ตาบอดสี 50%
    Explanation
    The correct answer is ค. ตาปกติ 50% ตาบอดสี 50%. This means that there is a 50% chance that the son will have normal vision and a 50% chance that he will have color blindness.

    Rate this question:

  • 13. 

    ใช้ข้อมูลต่อไปนี้ตอบคำถามข้อ                     โรคฮีโมฟีเลียถูกควบคุมโดยยีนด้อยที่อยู่บนโครโมโซมเพศ ถ้าพ่อปกติแต่งงานกับแม่ปกติแต่มียีนฮีโมฟีเลียแฝง

    • A.

      ตอบข้อ ก.

    • B.

      ตอบข้อ ข.

    • C.

      ตอบข้อ ค.

    • D.

      ตอบข้อ ง.

    Correct Answer
    C. ตอบข้อ ค.
    Explanation
    The correct answer is ตอบข้อ ค. because if the father is normal but carries the recessive hemophilia gene, there is a 50% chance that he will pass on the gene to his children. If the mother is also normal, there is a 0% chance that the child will have hemophilia. However, if the mother is a carrier of the hemophilia gene, there is a 50% chance that the child will inherit the gene and have hemophilia.

    Rate this question:

  • 14. 

    ใช้ข้อมูลต่อไปนี้ตอบคำถาม                     โรคฮีโมฟีเลียถูกควบคุมโดยยีนด้อยที่อยู่บนโครโมโซมเพศ ถ้าพ่อปกติแต่งงานกับแม่ปกติแต่มียีนฮีโมฟีเลียแฝงอยู่                                

    • A.

      ตอบข้อ ก.

    • B.

      ตอบข้อ ข.

    • C.

      ตอบข้อ ค.

    • D.

      ตอบข้อ ง.

    Correct Answer
    C. ตอบข้อ ค.
    Explanation
    The correct answer is ตอบข้อ ค. because if the father is normal but carries a hidden hemophilia gene, there is a 50% chance that he will pass on the gene to his children. This means that there is a possibility that the children will inherit the hemophilia gene from the father and develop the disease.

    Rate this question:

  • 15. 

    ใช้ข้อมูลต่อไปนี้ตอบคำถาม                     โรคฮีโมฟีเลียถูกควบคุมโดยยีนด้อยที่อยู่บนโครโมโซมเพศ ถ้าพ่อปกติแต่งงานกับแม่ปกติแต่มียีนฮีโมฟีเลียแฝงอยู่ ลูกแต่ละคนมีโอกาสปกติร้อยละเท่าใด                                                                      

    • A.

      ก. 25%

    • B.

      ข. 50%

    • C.

      ค. 75%

    • D.

      ง. 100%

    Correct Answer
    C. ค. 75%
    Explanation
    If the father is normal but carries a recessive hemophilia gene, and the mother is also normal but carries a recessive hemophilia gene, there is a 25% chance that each child will inherit both recessive genes and have hemophilia. However, there is a 50% chance that each child will inherit only one recessive gene and be a carrier of hemophilia, and a 25% chance that each child will inherit neither recessive gene and be completely normal. Therefore, the correct answer is 75% chance that each child will either have hemophilia or be a carrier of the disease.

    Rate this question:

  • 16. 

    ใช้ข้อมูลต่อไปนี้ตอบคำถาม                     โรคฮีโมฟีเลียถูกควบคุมโดยยีนด้อยที่อยู่บนโครโมโซมเพศ ถ้าพ่อปกติแต่งงานกับแม่ปกติแต่มียีนฮีโมฟีเลียแฝงอยู่ ลูกแต่ละคนมีโอกาสเป็นโรคฮีโมฟีเลียร้อยละเท่าใด        

    • A.

      ก. 25%

    • B.

      ข. 50%

    • C.

      ค. 75%

    • D.

      ง. 100%

    Correct Answer
    A. ก. 25%
    Explanation
    The correct answer is 25%. Hemophilia is a recessive disorder controlled by a gene located on the sex chromosome. If the father is normal but carries a hidden hemophilia gene and the mother is normal, each child has a 50% chance of inheriting the hidden hemophilia gene. However, since hemophilia is a sex-linked disorder, it primarily affects males. Therefore, the chance of a child being affected by hemophilia is 50% for males and 0% for females. This means that the overall chance of any child having hemophilia is 25%.

    Rate this question:

  • 17. 

    ใช้ข้อมูลต่อไปนี้ตอบคำถาม                     โรคฮีโมฟีเลียถูกควบคุมโดยยีนด้อยที่อยู่บนโครโมโซมเพศ ถ้าพ่อปกติแต่งงานกับแม่ปกติแต่มียีนฮีโมฟีเลียแฝงอยู่ ลูกแต่ละคนมีโอกาสเป็นพาหะของยีนฮีโมฟีเลียร้อยละเท่าใด                                                                     

    • A.

      ก. 25%

    • B.

      ข. 50%

    • C.

      ค. 75%

    • D.

      ง. 100%

    Correct Answer
    A. ก. 25%
    Explanation
    If the father is normal but carries a hidden hemophilia gene, and the mother is also normal, there is a 50% chance that the father will pass on the hemophilia gene to his child. However, since the question asks about the probability of each child being a carrier of the hemophilia gene, the correct answer is 25%. This is because only the daughters of the father who carries the hidden hemophilia gene will be carriers themselves, while the sons will not be carriers. Therefore, out of all the children, only 25% will be carriers of the hemophilia gene.

    Rate this question:

  • 18. 

    โครโมโซมมีองค์ประกอบเป็นสารประเภทใด

    • A.

      ก. ไขมันและโปรตีน

    • B.

      ข. กรดนิวคลีอิกและไขมัน

    • C.

      ค. กรดนิวคลีอิกและโปรตีน

    • D.

      ง. กรดนิวคลีอิก ไขมัน และโปรตีน

    Correct Answer
    C. ค. กรดนิวคลีอิกและโปรตีน
    Explanation
    Chromosomes are composed of DNA, which is made up of nucleic acids called nucleotides. Nucleotides consist of a sugar molecule (ribose or deoxyribose), a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base. The nitrogenous bases in DNA are adenine (A), thymine (T), cytosine (C), and guanine (G). These bases form pairs (A with T, and C with G) and create the genetic code. Proteins, on the other hand, are composed of amino acids and are involved in various cellular functions. Therefore, the correct answer is "กรดนิวคลีอิกและโปรตีน" (nucleic acids and proteins).

    Rate this question:

  • 19. 

    นักเรียนจะสามารถพบโครโมโซมได้มากที่สุดบริเวณใดของเซลล์                                   

    • A.

      ก. นิวเคลียส

    • B.

      ข. นิวคลีโอลัส

    • C.

      ค. ไซโทพลาซึม

    • D.

      ง. โพรโทพลาซึม

    Correct Answer
    A. ก. นิวเคลียส
    Explanation
    The correct answer is ก. นิวเคลียส (nucleus). The nucleus is the central part of a cell that contains genetic material, including chromosomes. Therefore, it is the area where students are most likely to find chromosomes.

    Rate this question:

  • 20. 

    หน่วยที่ควบคุมและถ่ายทอดลักษณะทางพันธุกรรมคืออะไร                                                                           

    • A.

      ก. ยีน

    • B.

      ข. เซลล์

    • C.

      ค. นิวเคลียส

    • D.

      ง. โครโมโซม

    Correct Answer
    A. ก. ยีน
    Explanation
    The correct answer is "ยีน" (genes). Genes are the units of heredity that control and transmit genetic traits from one generation to the next. They are segments of DNA that contain instructions for building and maintaining an organism. Genes determine various characteristics and traits, such as physical appearance, behavior, and susceptibility to diseases.

    Rate this question:

  • 21. 

    จากลักษณะหรืออาการที่เกิดขึ้นกับนัยน์ตาดังต่อไปนี้    1.    สีของตา             2.        สายตาสั้น          3.        ตาบอดกลางคืน       4.    ตาบอดสี           5. ตาเป็นต้อ ข้อใดเป็นลักษณะที่ถ่ายทอดทางพันธุกรรม

    • A.

      ก. 1, 2 และ 3

    • B.

      ข. 1, 2 และ 4

    • C.

      ค. 1, 2, 3 และ 4

    • D.

      ง. 1, 2, 3, 4 และ 5

    Correct Answer
    B. ข. 1, 2 และ 4
    Explanation
    The correct answer is ข. 1, 2 และ 4. This is because the traits mentioned in options 1, 2, and 4 (สีของตา, สายตาสั้น, and ตาบอดสี) can be inherited through genetics. Option 3 (ตาบอดกลางคืน) is a condition caused by a deficiency in the rod cells of the retina and is not directly related to genetics. Option 5 (ตาเป็นต้อ) is not a specific trait or condition related to the eyes.

    Rate this question:

  • 22. 

    ในเซลล์ของคน "ออโทโซม" หมายถึง โครโมโซมคู่ที่เท่าใด                                                                                     

    • A.

      ก. 1

    • B.

      ข. 23

    • C.

      ค. 1-22

    • D.

      ง. 1-23

    Correct Answer
    C. ค. 1-22
    Explanation
    In human cells, "autosomes" refer to pairs of chromosomes numbered 1 to 22. These chromosomes contain genes that determine various traits and characteristics in an individual. Therefore, the correct answer is "1-22" as it represents the range of autosomes in human cells.

    Rate this question:

  • 23. 

    Autosome หมายถึง                    

    • A.

      ก. โครโมโซมที่ควบคุมเพศ

    • B.

      ข. โครโมโซมที่ควบคุมลักษณะทั่วไปของร่างกาย

    • C.

      ค. โครโมโซมที่ทำงานร่วมกันของฮอร์โมนในร่างกาย

    • D.

      ง. โครโมโซมที่ควบคุมกิจกรรมทุกอย่างภายในเซลล์

    Correct Answer
    B. ข. โครโมโซมที่ควบคุมลักษณะทั่วไปของร่างกาย
    Explanation
    Autosome หมายถึงโครโมโซมที่ควบคุมลักษณะทั่วไปของร่างกาย ซึ่งเป็นโครโมโซมที่ไม่เกี่ยวข้องกับการกำหนดเพศ ในมนุษย์มีโครโมโซมออโตโซมเป็นคู่ ซึ่งมีทั้งหมด 22 คู่ โดยทั้งสองสมาชิกในคู่นี้มีขนาดเท่ากันและมีลักษณะที่คล้ายกัน โครโมโซมออโตโซมมีบทบาทในการควบคุมลักษณะทั่วไปของร่างกาย เช่น สีผม สีผิว สีตา รูปร่าง และความสูง แต่ไม่มีส่วนเกี่ยวข้องกับการกำหนดเพศของบุคคล

    Rate this question:

  • 24. 

    ลักษณะมีลักยิ้มเป็นลักษณะเด่น ลักษณะไม่มีลักยิ้มเป็นลักษณะด้อย ซึ่งอยู่บนออโทโซม ถ้าพ่อมีลักยิ้ม (แต่มียีนเป็นยีนพันทาง) แม่ไม่มีลักยิ้ม ลูกจะมีโอกาสมีลักยิ้มแสดงออกเป็นลักษณะปรากฏได้ร้อยละเท่าใด                                                                                             

    • A.

      ก. 0

    • B.

      ข. 25

    • C.

      ค. 50

    • D.

      ง. 100

    Correct Answer
    C. ค. 50
    Explanation
    If the father has a smiling gene (but not a dominant gene), and the mother does not have a smiling gene, there is a 50% chance that the child will have a smiling gene expressed as a prominent characteristic.

    Rate this question:

  • 25. 

      24. ลักษณะมีลักยิ้มเป็นลักษณะเด่น ลักษณะไม่มีลักยิ้มเป็นลักษณะด้อย ซึ่งอยู่บนออโทโซม ถ้าพ่อมีลักยิ้ม (แต่มียีนเป็นยีนพันทาง) แม่ไม่มีลักยิ้ม ลูกจะมีโอกาสมีลักยิ้มแสดงออกเป็นลักษณะปรากฏได้ร้อยละเท่าใด             ก.    0                                  ข.        25                           ค.    50                       ง.    100 จากข้อ 24 ลูกที่ไม่มีลักยิ้มจะมีโอกาสเป็นไปได้ร้อยละเท่าใด                                               

    • A.

      ก. 25

    • B.

      ข. 50

    • C.

      ค. 75

    • D.

      ง. 100

    Correct Answer
    B. ข. 50
    Explanation
    If the father has a smiling trait but carries a recessive gene for no smiling, and the mother does not have a smiling trait, there is a 50% chance that the child will inherit the recessive gene from the father and not have a smiling trait. This is because the child has a 50% chance of inheriting the recessive gene from the father and a 0% chance of inheriting the smiling trait from the mother.

    Rate this question:

  • 26. 

    ข้อใดกล่าวถูกต้อง  

    • A.

      ก. ความผิดปกติของโครโมโซมทำให้พันธุกรรมผิดปกติด้วย

    • B.

      ข. ความผิดปกติของโครโมโซมไม่ทำให้ลักษณะทางพันธุกรรมผิดปกติ

    • C.

      ค. ความผิดปกติทางพันธุกรรมเกิดจากความผิดปกติของออโทโซมเท่านั้น

    • D.

      ง. ความผิดปกติทางพันธุกรรมเกิดจากความผิดปกติของโครโมโซมเพศอย่างเดียว

    Correct Answer
    A. ก. ความผิดปกติของโครโมโซมทำให้พันธุกรรมผิดปกติด้วย
    Explanation
    The correct answer states that abnormalities in chromosomes result in genetic abnormalities. This aligns with the understanding that chromosomes carry genetic information, and any abnormalities or mutations in the chromosomes can lead to genetic disorders or abnormalities.

    Rate this question:

  • 27. 

    โรคกลุ่มใดเกิดจากความผิดปกติของออโทโซม            

    • A.

      ก. ตาบอดสี

    • B.

      ข. ดาวน์ซินโดรม

    • C.

      ค. ไคลน์เฟลเตอร์ซินโดรม

    • D.

      ง. เทอร์เนอร์ซินโดรม

    Correct Answer
    B. ข. ดาวน์ซินโดรม
    Explanation
    โรคดาวน์ซินโดรมเกิดจากความผิดปกติของออโทโซม โรคนี้ทำให้เกิดความผิดปกติในการพัฒนาทางกายภาพและสติปัญญา ผู้ป่วยจะมีปัญหาในการเรียนรู้และพัฒนาการทางสังคม โดยทั่วไปจะมีอาการที่แสดงออกมาในช่วงเด็กหรือวัยเรียน อาการที่พบบ่อยได้แก่ ความล่าช้าในการพูด ความไม่สามารถเข้าใจคำพูดของผู้อื่น และความไม่สามารถเข้าใจและใช้ประโยคที่มีความซับซ้อนได้ ดังนั้น คำตอบที่ถูกต้องคือ ข. ดาวน์ซินโดรม

    Rate this question:

  • 28. 

    ลักษณะเป็นชาย แต่มีบางอย่างคล้ายหญิง เช่น เต้านมโต และส่วนมากเป็นหมัน เป็นลักษณะที่มีโครโมโซมเพศตามข้อใด                                                                             

    • A.

      ก. XO

    • B.

      ข. XXX

    • C.

      ค. XYY

    • D.

      ง. XXY

    Correct Answer
    D. ง. XXY
    Explanation
    The individual described in the question has characteristics that are similar to both males and females, such as enlarged breasts and being mostly sterile. This is a characteristic of individuals with XXY chromosomes, also known as Klinefelter syndrome.

    Rate this question:

  • 29. 

    29.      ข้อใด ไม่ ตรงกับข้อเท็จจริง  

    • A.

      ก. โรคทางพันธุกรรมในมนุษย์ส่วนใหญ่รักษาได้

    • B.

      ข. ปัจจุบันมนุษย์สามารถตัดต่อยีนเพื่อผลิตฮอร์โมนอินซูลินได้

    • C.

      ค. โรคทางพันธุกรรมในมนุษย์บางครั้งพบว่าไม่แสดงอาการให้เห็น

    • D.

      ง. ลักษณะที่คนส่วนใหญ่มีหรือแสดงออกคือลักษณะที่ถูกควบคุมโดยยีนเด่น

    Correct Answer
    A. ก. โรคทางพันธุกรรมในมนุษย์ส่วนใหญ่รักษาได้
    Explanation
    The given answer states that genetic diseases in humans can be cured, which is not true. Genetic diseases are caused by mutations or abnormalities in the genes, and they cannot be completely cured. However, some treatments and therapies can help manage the symptoms and improve the quality of life for individuals with genetic diseases.

    Rate this question:

  • 30. 

    ประโยชน์ที่มนุษย์ได้จากการศึกษาเรื่อง "พันธุกรรม" คือข้อใด  

    • A.

      ก. ช่วยแก้ปัญหาโรคทางพันธุกรรม

    • B.

      ข. ลดค่าใช้จ่ายทางด้านการแพทย์

    • C.

      ค. ปรับปรุงพันธุ์พืช สัตว์ จุลินทรีย์

    • D.

      ง. ถูกทุกข้อ

    Correct Answer
    D. ง. ถูกทุกข้อ
    Explanation
    The study of genetics has several benefits for humans. It helps in solving genetic diseases by understanding their causes and developing treatments. It also helps in reducing medical expenses by preventing diseases through genetic testing and counseling. Additionally, genetics plays a crucial role in improving the breeding of plants, animals, and microorganisms, leading to better agricultural practices and food production. Therefore, all of the options mentioned in the question are correct, as humans benefit from studying genetics in multiple ways.

    Rate this question:

Quiz Review Timeline +

Our quizzes are rigorously reviewed, monitored and continuously updated by our expert board to maintain accuracy, relevance, and timeliness.

  • Current Version
  • Mar 21, 2023
    Quiz Edited by
    ProProfs Editorial Team
  • Sep 09, 2009
    Quiz Created by
    Pakdee
Back to Top Back to top
Advertisement
×

Wait!
Here's an interesting quiz for you.

We have other quizzes matching your interest.