Which 'doctor Who' Species Are You?

18 Questions | Total Attempts: 3404

Please wait...
Which

In the vast universe of 'Docotor Who' there has been hundreds of different species from Human to Time Lord. This quiz includes only a few (and note there is no human). Which one do you think you are?


Questions and Answers
  • 1. 
    You make first contact with a foreign species. This is your first ever meeting with them face to face, what do you do?
    • A. 

      Ensure that diplomatic relations go swimmingly. They may become useful later or easily be deceived.

    • B. 

      Agree to co-operate and as soon as they turn their backs, shoot them down and salvage whatever is valuable.

    • C. 

      Make agreements with the species and maintain friendly relations.

    • D. 

      Impose our Military upon them and if they do not comply with our demands then engage in open combat.

    • E. 

      Make good relations but ensure to stay away from them in the future. You don't want to have too much attention on you.

    • F. 

      Don't even speak with them, kill them immediately.

    • G. 

      Do not open up to diplomacy, stop them leaving and convert them to our cause.

  • 2. 
    You have been sent on a long range salvage mission where recently a fleet was shot down. You arrive to find an armarda of enemy ships.
    • A. 

      Turn and Run, if they engage then fire back.

    • B. 

      Open communications and attempt to resolve any disagreements or conflicts.

    • C. 

      Scan their ships to see if their equipment is compatible with your own. If not then open fire to destroy the vessels, if so try and disable them.

    • D. 

      Impose your firepower and weapons and hope they flee. If not then you will immediately open fire.

    • E. 

      You cloak your ship and hide from their sensors choosing to move behind them and strike there.

    • F. 

      Surrender and allow them to surround you before firing a area effect weapon able to disable their ships leaving you either to freely fire or run.

    • G. 

      Engage in immediate battle without diplomacy. They are the enemy.

  • 3. 
    Your species is being threatened by a deady virus. You have come to a species who have a cure for the virus and might be willing to trade... what do you say to them?
    • A. 

      "Hand over the cure to the virus now. In exchange you shall not be harmed by us in the future."

    • B. 

      "Please give us a cure for our ailment... otherwise we will have to exert 'special force'."

    • C. 

      "In the name of the Empire, hand over the cure or we shall open fire on your vessel!"

    • D. 

      "Good Afternoon, our people is being plagued by a deadly virus and you have the cure. May we please have it?"

    • E. 

      "Your systems are compatible to our own and your ship is inferior to ours. Prepare to be boarded."

    • F. 

      "Please allow us to have this cure and we shall never bother you again."

    • G. 

      "Please allow us to obtain this cure... we are prepared to trade valuable goods in exchange..."

  • 4. 
    Your ship has sustained heavy damage in a battle with enemy ships, which are extremely hostile. What action will you take?
    • A. 

      None. Try to save all power for our engines and if possible continue to reach peace.

    • B. 

      It would be nice to destroy them but impossible in your current state. You will retreat so as to return with reinforcements.

    • C. 

      We will not back down! We are not cowards, if we die we die with honor!

    • D. 

      I am damaged and unable to decide what to do in this situation. I am standing down so that someone more skilled may make the decisions.

    • E. 

      Try to get our cloaking device online and then try to defeat the enemy.

    • F. 

      Attempt to malfunction their own systems and then demand they stand down or you'll use their own systems against them.

    • G. 

      Run as fast as you can and never return to this space.

  • 5. 
    Which of these appeals to you the most?
    • A. 

      Deception so as to manipulate your enemies and prey.

    • B. 

      Honor and Respect, without that you are no one.

    • C. 

      Compassion and Kindness, these are compulsory so as to maintain order.

    • D. 

      Adaptability and Endurance, the ability to survive the Oncoming Storm and to always be in with a second chance.

    • E. 

      Stealth so as to never be detected by the enemy but dispose of them nevertheless.

    • F. 

      Evasion and Speed, with these skills no one will ever catch you and no one ever catches you then no one can ever hurt you.

    • G. 

      Intelligence and Power, the ability to be both strong and smart. The ability to outmatch all others who may stand in your way and crush them if necessary.

  • 6. 
    What is your favorite food?
    • A. 

      Whatever gets the taste buds flaring.

    • B. 

      Food and Taste are unneeded.

    • C. 

      Food and Taste are insignificant. Whatever takes your appeal.

    • D. 

      Whatever the guy before me is having.

    • E. 

      Something big and crunchy, something which will take time to chew.

    • F. 

      Some kind of meat, fresh.

    • G. 

      Something tough and rocky.

  • 7. 
    What do you think of your parents?
    • A. 

      Parentage is irrelevant. I was converted.

    • B. 

      They were nice enough I suppose. Their hibernating right now though.

    • C. 

      Well their a lot like me I suppose, just like they are to everyone else around here.

    • D. 

      I... I do not recall any parents...

    • E. 

      I was not born I was made but that is not overly significant.

    • F. 

      I have been alive for a very long time, I do not remember my parents.

    • G. 

      My parents are great chancellors in the council. I love them very much.

  • 8. 
    Who is the person you care for the most?
    • A. 

      I do not 'care' as such, I have no emotions... but if I was to care it is for all the people who were on my ship before...

    • B. 

      Me and my friends. There are very few of us and we've got to stick together.

    • C. 

      I care for all of my race equally.

    • D. 

      Myself, definitely myself over all other things.

    • E. 

      I care for myself and my family the most but I care for many others too.

    • F. 

      I care for all my family and friends. They are all very close to me.

    • G. 

      I suppose I must care for everyone the same... all of us devoted to our cause.

  • 9. 
    You have been supplied with supplies to construct a new ship for any purpose you see fit in the name of your species. What purpose do you wish to have your ship operate for?
    • A. 

      Speed

    • B. 

      Infiltration

    • C. 

      Scavenging

    • D. 

      Diplomacy

    • E. 

      Undercover Operations

    • F. 

      Expansion

    • G. 

      War

  • 10. 
    Your ship has crash landed on a planet. You are the only survivor of the crash but there are others of your species in the Universe. What action do you take?
    • A. 

      Your people may never come, you are only one person, but if they do they will want reports. You will scan and gather information from the planet.

    • B. 

      Your species are few and lonely. They won't come for you. You try to live alone on the planet permanently.

    • C. 

      You sit patiently by the wreckage and wait for your species to rescue you. You know they will come for you.

    • D. 

      You highly doubt any others will come. With the wreckage you create your own beacon to ask other ships for help. When they take you aboard you will commandeer the ship and return home.

    • E. 

      It is unlikely for your species to come for you. if they come here it is for another reason. You observe the planet for data on the species there before devising a way to leave yourself.

    • F. 

      If it were you, you would not come to get yourself. You therefore try to establish yourself on the planet with your still operational laser rifle.

    • G. 

      You will explore the planet whilst you wait for your kind to come and find you. You will attempt to make friends with whatever inhabitants are on the planet, even animals.

  • 11. 
    You are on an undercover operation on an alien colony. Tensions between your species and there's have been mounting recently and your superiors suspect that weapons are stored in this colony. You are deep in a restricted area when you hear guards coming round the corner. You quickly look around, what do you do?
    • A. 

      Leap behind a nearby curtain and hope they won't find you there, at least now your hidden.

    • B. 

      Conclude there is no decent place to hide and surrender to the guards. This species is known to be extremely kind to prisoners.

    • C. 

      Stand as still as you can where you are and hope by some miracle they don't see you.

    • D. 

      Quickly push yourself against the wall in the most shadow and hope you are not detected.

    • E. 

      You quickly slide around another nearby corner and draw your silenced pistol prepared to use it at a moments notice.

  • 12. 
    You are in your first ever relationship with one of your own species and you are experiancing feelings you never even thought possible before. Things you may never even have imagined. What do you do?
    • A. 

      Lustily explore these new feelings for your lover knowing they feel the same and enjoy it for what it is.

    • B. 

      Break off the relationship immediately and declare you never want to see them again. You can't stop thinking about them at work.

    • C. 

      You continue the relationship but monitor your feelings careful for them not to step out of line.

    • D. 

      Continue the relationship happily but being careful in public and around your own parents.

    • E. 

      Cut off the relationship but maintain the friendship.

  • 13. 
    You are a miner in your colony mining for fresh ores perfectly happy. However the floor crumbles and you fall deep down into the crust. You are alone and no one knows you have fallen down here. You find down in the carvern you emerge in a broken fragment of a vase much too old to be one of your own. One from another civilisation. What do you do?
    • A. 

      You conclude you will die here and sit silently in the darkness sometimes glancing about for signs of an exit.

    • B. 

      You cry in sadness and self pity that none will ever find you and hope someone will find you.

    • C. 

      You decide not to worry about your predicament and instead investigate further down a tunnel hoping to find some clues as to what was once here.

    • D. 

      You start looking about the cavern for a way out and also for more signs of this ancient civilization.

    • E. 

      Start trying to find a way out of the cavern so as to return to the surface.

  • 14. 
    Your vessel and a number of other vessels have been called to the border of your territory. At the border is a number of ships brining a vast amount of valuable substances back to their homeworld. They desire safe passage through our space so as to reach home faster. What do you do?
    • A. 

      You agree to let them pass through your space but insist you act as an escort. As soon as they have entered far into your space you fire on them.

    • B. 

      You allow them to pass through your borders willingly and hoping for future agreements in the future.

    • C. 

      You do not grant them access to you space and fire on them immediately with your full force.

    • D. 

      You grudgingly allow them to pass through your space but make it clear you do not desire to do so again.

    • E. 

      You tell them they may not have safe passage but do not fire on them. To get home they will have to bypass your space.

  • 15. 
    You and your species have decided to colonise a new planet rich with plantlife and animals. However when you arrive you discover someone has recently already coloised the planet. A species planning to drain the planet dry and then leave it as a wasteland. What do you do?
    • A. 

      You build your own colony on the planet anyway.

    • B. 

      You decide to settle on another nearby planet instead.

    • C. 

      You turn around and return home intending to return many centuries in the future when the colony is gone and return to try and reshape the planet how it was before.

    • D. 

      You are very angered by the settlers especially since you had the idea first! You open fire on the colony.

    • E. 

      You agree to return only if the planet's plants and animals are in grave peril from the colonists.

  • 16. 
    You are the commander of a vast Warship on a occupation mission to ensure there are no rebellions in the colony. As you make the last few commands your commander and half-brother abuses you and denounces you in front of the entire crew. What do you do?
    • A. 

      You do nothing, simply ignore him.

    • B. 

      You intelligently manipulate his words and use them to your advantage. You have him thrown out of the airlock for mutiny.

    • C. 

      You scorn him back and ask him politely to continue with the work.

    • D. 

      You beat up your half-brother in front of everyone imposing that YOU are in command.

    • E. 

      You submit to the others claims and insist he takes command instead.

  • 17. 
    Diplomacy with another species has gone seriously badly and war has been declared between the two over a claim of terrioty by the other species. You are one of your species main commanders. What do you do?
    • A. 

      Suggest a direct spearhead attack into their territory, used to clear the way for a devastating weapon, manufactured to specifically destroy planets targeted directly at the home world.

    • B. 

      You arrange all your ships in a wall around your territory to prevent the enemy from harming you.

    • C. 

      You move all ships back to the home world, as long as that doesn't fall your species will survive.

    • D. 

      Arrange periodic attacks along the borders and assign groups to take the colonies one by one, starting with those closest to your borders.

    • E. 

      You surrender, not desiring a war or conflict and give the territory they demanded to them.

  • 18. 
    What is your favourite game?
    • A. 

      Pictionary

    • B. 

      Cluedo

    • C. 

      Risk

    • D. 

      Operation

    • E. 

      Hide and Seek

    • F. 

      Trivial Pursuit

    • G. 

      Hungry Hungry Hippo's

Related Topics