Altus Susceptor [royal Guardian | Guardian Of The Royals]

10 Questions | Total Attempts: 44

SettingsSettingsSettings
Altus Susceptor [royal Guardian | Guardian Of The Royals] - Quiz

[This is a Vampyric Rose Coven quiz, if not a member of the Vampyric Rose Coven, do not answer this quiz, yada-yada-yada. ]This quiz is to determine your place as a Royal Guard. Your duties as a Royal Guard:*Protect the Queen above all other problems. *The Royal Knights and ordinary Guards resolve all the other problems. *You are one of the confidants who can actually kick people from the room. *Protect the laws, by executing them with efficiency, and right. *Follow the orders of the Queen to the letter she asks you in. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------Your duties as a Guard:*Protect the room's rules, alarm the Royalty t


Questions and Answers
  • 1. 
    If you are an Altus Susceptor:What are you?[Look at the Quiz Title]
    • A. 

      Musical Sceptor.

    • B. 

      Lower King.

    • C. 

      Commoner's Guardian.

    • D. 

      Royal Guardian.

  • 2. 
    As a Royal Guardian in combat, the Royal Guardian should have at least a _____ rating in combating opponents, from other people.
    • A. 

      Poor.

    • B. 

      Great.

    • C. 

      Decent.

    • D. 

      Horrible.

    • E. 

      All of the above.

  • 3. 
    Is it more important as either a Guard or Royal Guard to uphold law than to be trustworthy?
    • A. 

      Yes.

    • B. 

      No.

  • 4. 
    In the line of power on the throne with this diagram: Assuming the Queen and King as two as well.Where does the highest Royal Guard lie in inheritance to the Queen and King's heritage: As far as power is concerned?[Hint: Remember there are TWO Royal Knights: it's only a question of if they are above you or below you.]
    • A. 

      3rd in line.

    • B. 

      5th in line.

    • C. 

      2nd in line.

    • D. 

      4th in line.

  • 5. 
    As a Guard:You are locked in a room, your coven members are locked inside of a set of large thick-walled rooms. You cannot break them by physical force.You can break this wall with the power of a magic that has a 98% likelihood it will kill you, or a 2% likelihood if you let the wall kill someone you absolutely hate. As a Guard, what should you do?
    • A. 

      Risk your life, and save everyone, no matter your hatred, and probably die, but possibly get healed back to good again.

    • B. 

      Intentionally leave out your adversary, and save the others.

    • C. 

      Do not risk your life, screw him, man.

    • D. 

      Forget them, and move to another area because you cannot save them without risking your honor to them or life.

  • 6. 
    As a Guard, can you go on direct offensive missions not involving the immediate danger of the Queen?
    • A. 

      Yes.

    • B. 

      No.

  • 7. 
    If a dispute between a coven member and the Queen comes into play over fairness or justice, whose side are you expected to take, or what role:
    • A. 

      Neither: Peacemaker.

    • B. 

      Nobles: Judge of Rules.

    • C. 

      Commoners: Brigand.

  • 8. 
    What is the first name of your Queen's avatar?For her relatives, I suppose terms of endearment work too:
  • 9. 
    If the Queen were to give you a firearms test, a magic test, and a hand-to-hand weapons test against the results of her best officer, how would you fare.[2 answers]
    • A. 

      Better.

    • B. 

      Equal.

    • C. 

      Worse.

  • 10. 
    This is a weed-out question, if you get this wrong, I have permission to slap you.What are you applying for, with this test?
    • A. 

      Royal Guard.

    • B. 

      Royal Knight.

    • C. 

      Hoplite.

    • D. 

      Ninja.

    • E. 

      Magic-Wielder.

Related Topics
Back to Top Back to top