What Kind Of Vampire Clan Are You? (Vtr Game Based)

24 Questions | Total Attempts: 2852

Please wait...
What Kind Of Vampire Clan Are You? (Vtr Game Based)

This quiz is designed to help my PCs decide what kind of vampire clan they want to play in Vampire: the Requiem. (If you have no idea what game this is, I suggest you don't take this quiz lol) The quiz is slightly long, so I suggest you grab a Dr. Pepper and get comfortable.


Questions and Answers
  • 1. 
    While the sun is alive, you sleep. Motionless in body, but your mind is reflecting. You have memories before the Kiss took you, memories of a stranger now. Your daydream can be summarized as…
    • A. 

      …a shallow story built upon the drama and the dilemmas of your past friends.

    • B. 

      …a violent one, full of angst and the dominance of those around you.

    • C. 

      …a quiet memory of the dreams you once had and the enigmas of life’s unanswered questions.

    • D. 

      …an empty dream, full of more memories of the people you once knew than of yourself.

    • E. 

      …a reflection of your past achievements, goals, and more importantly, the struggles you once faced.

  • 2. 
    The sun has faded, and your requiem has once again begun. The dream slips away, and you stir from your sleep. As you glance around, you’re noticing your haven in modest detail. What do you see?
    • A. 

      A very mediocre house, messy and nearly empty. A good intention for those not seeing attention on their territory.

    • B. 

      A modest place with limited possessions. It is hidden well and very few know of the location.

    • C. 

      Something small and dark, well out of sight and out of anyone else’s mind.

    • D. 

      A lavish and comfortable bedroom which, like the rest of the house, is decorated in modern art and shines with wealth.

    • E. 

      A well-designed condo complete with expensive toys and shows recent signs of having plenty of company.

  • 3. 
    With the remains of the dream leaving you, you stand up and begin your night. You have a very full agenda planned in a short time frame, so you decide to prepare your wardrobe with…
    • A. 

      …anything currently in style, so long as it doesn’t make me the center of attention.

    • B. 

      …whatever I fell asleep in, really. It has served me fine so far.

    • C. 

      …a sleek and simple outfit, one that demands attention but doesn’t sacrifice the appeal of power.

    • D. 

      …something that accents my figure but doesn’t constrict body movement and could conceal a knife.

    • E. 

      …my old trench coat, complete with plenty of knocks and holes--- and a Deagle, of course.

  • 4. 
    As you finish dressing, you hear your phone buzzing quietly. Your Sire has considered your proposal over, seeing it as a benefit to you both. What was your request?
    • A. 

      A means of transportation, with the promise to take care of it better than the last one.

    • B. 

      A meeting with the owner of the new club in town.

    • C. 

      To see if my name can’t be taken off the Rack’s banned list.

    • D. 

      The dirty details on the new Primogen.

    • E. 

      A private herd to help keep myself out of attention.

  • 5. 
    She mentions that she has missed helping you better your undead powers like when you were first turned. She sweetly asks if you’d be interested to do so again, and you agree (power is power, afterall). What abilities would you take interest in?
    • A. 

      Something to better my people skills.

    • B. 

      Anything that could cause damage and let me take less of a beating.

    • C. 

      A way to know and possibly control my enemies better.

    • D. 

      Any methods of not being seen.

    • E. 

      An ability to control and manipulate others.

  • 6. 
    She hangs up the phone, leaving you with another plan for the night. Before you can decide what to do first, the hunger hits you. You leave your haven, taking to the streets, and direct your steps to…
    • A. 

      …a bar or a not so high strung club.

    • B. 

      …the local club or a party scene.

    • C. 

      …anywhere, really.

    • D. 

      …somewhere upscale and elegant.

    • E. 

      …perhaps a high school dance.

  • 7. 
    Without a lot of time for pickiness, you settle for visiting the Rack. You move silently through the crowd, eyeing everyone in your sight. The prey that catches your eye the most is…
    • A. 

      …the designated driver of one of the smaller groups of friends.

    • B. 

      …possibly one of the waitresses, or at least, someone sober.

    • C. 

      …someone who looks like they might have just got out of work.

    • D. 

      …a pretty and worthwhile face to remember.

    • E. 

      …someone trying to stand out and make a scene of themselves.

  • 8. 
    You walk towards your prey as the hunger begins to overwhelm your senses. She looks at you unsuspectingly and nervous. How do you approach her?
    • A. 

      I try to wait until she goes off somewhere alone like the bathroom.

    • B. 

      I use flattery and generosity by buying all her friends a round.

    • C. 

      I buy her a drink, maybe offer a hit of something, and start warming my way into her group.

    • D. 

      I offer her a cigarette and usher her off outside before she can say no.

    • E. 

      I squeeze my way into her group and act like a regular.

  • 9. 
    As you bite into her neck, the horror in her eyes succumbs to the Kiss. You can taste her warmth and life, and the Beast inside starts demanding for more. You…
    • A. 

      …barely touch her blood, but also take the time to feed on her friends as well.

    • B. 

      …consider finishing her off, but decide to leave her weak in the knees. Another time, perhaps.

    • C. 

      …decide to give her a one night stand, too. It might dull the beast down for a bit.

    • D. 

      …resist, licking the wound, and getting the hell out of there before she comes to.

    • E. 

      …go with it, and make sure to wash your hands of her death when you’re finished.

  • 10. 
    After you’ve satisfied your hunger, you leave, not wanting to waste a minute of the night. On the way, you notice a pair of guys at the bar watching you intently. Once you are a few blocks away, they are approaching you. You…
    • A. 

      …decide to give them a run for their worth and approach them without hesitation.

    • B. 

      …pop my knuckles, bare my fangs, and decide I’m still hungry.

    • C. 

      …vanish from their sight. Once they start to leave, I follow them instead.

    • D. 

      …slip down the nearest dark alley and wait to see if they really want to deal with you in the dark.

    • E. 

      …muse on my list of current enemies and don’t do anything until they start first.

  • 11. 
    After dealing with the strangers, you continue to head to your Sire’s haven. You’re not but a few blocks away when your phone rings, summoning you to the Prince’s office. The first thought in your head is…
    • A. 

      “Fuck.”

    • B. 

      “I hope he doesn’t know I figured out who his Hounds are…”

    • C. 

      “I wonder if they found the body.”

    • D. 

      “This had better be worth my while.”

    • E. 

      “This will hinder my schedule a bit.”

  • 12. 
    You settle into a chair in the Prince’s office, slightly nervous. He begins by making friendly small talk, and the tension eases somewhat. He switches the conversation to political status, and seems keen to know what you’re after. You respond with…
    • A. 

      …a job dealing with the rumors and histories of other Kindred.

    • B. 

      …nothing, I wish to be left alone.

    • C. 

      …Your job will be lovely, eventually.

    • D. 

      …Harpy.

    • E. 

      ...Something similar to a Hound or Sherriff.

  • 13. 
    The Prince smiles warmly, and states he would like someone with your abilities working for him directly. You blink in surprise, remembering the first meeting with him. What was your memory?
    • A. 

      …some fragmented conversation about people remembering you feeding on them.

    • B. 

      …vague, simply because I don’t waste my time on remembering people like him.

    • C. 

      Polite conversation with a lot of snide remarks.

    • D. 

      Him explaining the Masquerade to you. Again.

    • E. 

      A lecture on not nosing around where you don’t belong.

  • 14. 
    Your thoughts are interrupted by the Prince, who says he has heard a lot of good rumors about you lately from the Harpies. Your thoughts are…
    • A. 

      …I guess the bribes are really paying off, then.

    • B. 

      …of course, I’m friends with all of them.

    • C. 

      …laughter.

    • D. 

      …getting rid of those who know too much about me.

    • E. 

      …wondering how they know I exist.

  • 15. 
    Your phone buzzes, and a text from your Sire questioning your lateness flashes on the screen. After apologizing, you take your leave, rushing to your Sire’s. On the way, you’re thinking of working for the Prince. Your thoughts are…
    • A. 

      …this could be a huge advantage politically.

    • B. 

      …as long as it involves grunt work and not stupid politics.

    • C. 

      …this has the potential to be very rewarding.

    • D. 

      …reluctant and hoping he changes his mind.

    • E. 

      …wondering how long it would take to overthrow him.

  • 16. 
    Once you’ve arrived, your Sire greets you, and says she has someone she wants you to meet. She says this girl is a potential childe. When you meet the girl, however, you disagree. What are you wanting in a childe?
    • A. 

      Someone focusing on ability instead of diversity.

    • B. 

      Someone who can actually keep their mouth shut.

    • C. 

      Someone who is more "beautiful."

    • D. 

      I don’t really want something hindering my potential.

    • E. 

      Someone prettier and more competent.

  • 17. 
    Your Sire, annoyed with your response, argues back. The conversation grows heated, and you can feel your Beast pounding through your veins. You lose control and…
    • A. 

      …regretfully give in, wondering how bad this will turn out.

    • B. 

      …devour her soul.

    • C. 

      …I do not recall these events…

    • D. 

      …rip into her, trying to restrain myself.

    • E. 

      …tear her apart.

  • 18. 
    The darkness fades, and your vision slowly focuses to see the mangled body of your Sire at your feet. Gasping in horror at what you have done, your mind tries to rationalize the murder. Off in the corner, you hear a murmur of a sob from the girl. You…
    • A. 

      …embrace her anyway.

    • B. 

      …are pretty certain the girl will never bother you again.

    • C. 

      …ghoul her. She already has learned the first lesson in undeath.

    • D. 

      …take “care” of the witness.

    • E. 

      …take off and vanish from her sight and hopefully her memory.

  • 19. 
    The sun rises and you sleep for what feels an eternity. Your dreams are haunted by the thought of your Sire. Her teachings… her kindness… and… whispering? Your eyes flutter open, and you can hear someone hovering over you. You…
    • A. 

      …brace yourself for an attack.

    • B. 

      …leap up, ready for a good fight.

    • C. 

      …attempt to disappear from sight.

    • D. 

      …try to flee.

    • E. 

      …calmly sit up and sigh.

  • 20. 
    Despite your resistance, you feel the wicked sting of a stake piercing your undead heart. It doesn’t seem to last long, however. Your eyes open again to the unforgiving expression of your Prince. His words are simple and cold, demanding an explanation.
    • A. 

      I sincerely deny the events he is talking about.

    • B. 

      “Some things just get a bit out of hand sometimes.”

    • C. 

      …remain silent with a look of regret.

    • D. 

      “Shit happens.”

    • E. 

      I tell him the truth and hope it satisfies him.

  • 21. 
    The Prince, not amused with your answer, leans close to your face. His fangs are bared, and his eyes are piercing into your soul. You can feel him in your mind, ripping through your memories and thoughts, searching for your darkest fear. He finds…
    • A. 

      …the discovery of my nature.

    • B. 

      … a bleak attempt to grasp my humanity.

    • C. 

      …fire.

    • D. 

      …the beast caged within.

    • E. 

      …a lack of control when dealing with my sins.

  • 22. 
    In a moment, his presence in your head vanishes, leaving your thoughts swirling with uncertainty. He smiles grimly, stating your fate is sealed by your taste for diablorie. Your punishment will be Final death at dawn. You respond...
    • A. 

      …with a harsh growl and the Beast beckoning.

    • B. 

      …silence and a smirk.

    • C. 

      “At least I had the chance to truly live, which is more than I can say for your future.”

    • D. 

      “How dare you think you may judge me?”

    • E. 

      A chuckled, “So be it, I suppose…”

  • 23. 
    The Prince ignores you and exits the room. Left to your fate, you brood, but not for long. You quickly discover you’re unrestrained with one guard and enough blood in your veins to attempt one escape. You decide to…
    • A. 

      …wait for that brief second he glances away, and fade into the shadows.

    • B. 

      …break his god damned face in.

    • C. 

      …get the guard’s attention and feed on him until he dies.

    • D. 

      …stare him in the eyes and show him what real horror is.

    • E. 

      …catch the guard’s eyes and command him to release me.

  • 24. 
    With your bold move, you manage to flee the building. You take off into the bittersweet youth of a moonless night, vowing to see the Prince’s demise. And thus does your story end…
    • A. 

      Thanks, love. It’s been a pleasure.

    • B. 

      Fuck off.

    • C. 

      Indeed…

    • D. 

      I’ll be seeing you around, then.

    • E. 

      Well, that was anti-climatic.

Back to Top Back to top