58 Questions |
By Amidacastro | Last updated: Apr 30, 2020
| Total Attempts: 83
Open your book on Unit 4. 2 p. 123, Do the exercises on the book before or while you answer this quiz. Read instructions carefully so you may understand what to do. You need the book with you to answer because in some exercises the complete sentences will not be included in the questions of the quiz, so you need to see them in the book in order to answer.
Questions and Answers
Exercise 5. Using Object Pronouns. Complete the conversations with an object pronoun. After you do, write here your answers. You will not see the conversation, only the sentence or part of the sentence you need to answer, so read carefully and compare it to your book.
Example: 1. My computer froze and I can't restart __it__ .
2. Do you want to make a birthday cake for [Blank]
3. I told [Blank] that you were sick yesterday.
4. Yes, I bought [Blank] yesterday.
5. I left [Blank] at school.
6. No, I asked [Blank] to call me.
7. Talk to [Blank] then.
8. No, I called [Blank]...
8. ... but he didn't call [Blank] back.
9. Jim is going to help [Blank].
10. Yes, I found [Blank] on the internet.
11. I'm not staring at [Blank] ...
11 ... I'm looking at the car behind [Blank].
12. Yes, and I'm getting tired of waiting for [Blank].
Exercise 6. Choosing Pronouns. Read these paragraphs and complete them with the correct pronoun. As you can notice in the book, there are two options to choose from. Here you will only have the number of the blank space and the two options.
1. _____ was...
2. .... but ________ also treated....
Welcome to the Grammar 5 Weekly Test for Get Some Air.
There are 25 questions in this test.
You have 20 minutes to finish the test.
Spelling and Punctuation count for fill in the blanks. Be careful.
Questions: 25 | Attempts: 749 | Last updated: Mar 16, 2018
Welcome to the Online Test for Grammar 5: Mars and Venus
The test is 15 minutes long.
You must complete the test once you start.
You only have one try.
You will receive your grade automatically in an...
Questions: 20 | Attempts: 748 | Last updated: Mar 16, 2018