The Hogwarts House Sorting Quiz

9 Questions | Total Attempts: 192

The Hogwarts House Sorting Quiz - Quiz

For were there such friends anywhereAs Slytherin and Gryffindor? Unless it was the second pairOf Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.


Questions and Answers
  • 1. 
     You enter a magical garden. What do you look at first? 
    • A. 

      A silver tree with golden apples

    • B. 

      Statue with a twinkling eye

    • C. 

      Luminous Pool with something in its depths

    • D. 

      Talking Toadstools

  • 2. 
    Which of the following would you most like to study?
    • A. 

      Werewolves

    • B. 

      Centaurs

    • C. 

      Merpeople

    • D. 

      Ghosts

  • 3. 
    Of all the following terms, I would despise to be called:
    • A. 

      Selfish

    • B. 

      Ordinary

    • C. 

      Cowardly

    • D. 

      Ignorant

  • 4. 
    You’re walking down an empty street late at night and hear a cry that you’re pretty sure is of magical origin. What do you do?
    • A. 

      Draw your wand and try to discover the source

    • B. 

      Draw your wand and stand your ground

    • C. 

      Proceed with caution, keeping a hand on your still-concealed wand

    • D. 

      Withdraw into the shadows, reviewing offensive and defensive spells that might be appropriate

  • 5. 
    Left or Right?
    • A. 

      Left

    • B. 

      Right

  • 6. 
    What smell is most appealing to you?
    • A. 

      Home

    • B. 

      A log fire

    • C. 

      Fresh Parchment

    • D. 

      The Sea

  • 7. 
    What would you rather be? 
    • A. 

      Trusted

    • B. 

      Feared

    • C. 

      Praised

    • D. 

      Imitated

  • 8. 
    Which subject at Hogwarts would you be most interested in studying?
    • A. 

      Hexes and Jinxes

    • B. 

      Castle Secrets

    • C. 

      Care of Magical Creatures

    • D. 

      Transfiguration

  • 9. 
    You and your group of friends need to cross a bridge to get back to Hogwarts but it's guarded by a river troll. He insists that one of you fight him before you can cross. What do you do?
    • A. 

      Have all 3 of you fight (without informing the troll)

    • B. 

      Confuse the troll

    • C. 

      Draw lots to see who will fight

    • D. 

      Volunteer to fight

Back to Top Back to top