Grammar Unit 4 Are You Doing? (Present Continuous Questions)
12 Questions |
By IvyLeagueOnline | Last updated: Oct 4, 2013
| Total Attempts: 52
This is your description.
Questions and Answers
• "Are you feeling OK?" "Yes, I'm fine, thanks."
• "Is it raining?" "Yes, take an umbrella."
• Why are you wearing a coat? It's not cold.
• "What's Paul doing?" "He's reading the newspaper."
• "What are the children doing?" "They're watching television.
• Look, there's Emily! Where's she going?
• Who are you waiting for? Are you waiting for Sue?
• "Are you leaving now?' "Yes, I am."
• "Is Paul working today?" "Yes, he is."
• "Is it raining?" "No, it isn't."
• "Are your friends staying at a hotel?" "No, they aren't. They're staying with me."
Make questions with these words. Put the words in the right order.
Example: is / working / Paul / today
Answer: Is Paul working today?
What / the children / are / doing
You / are / listening / to me
Where / your friends / are / going
Are / watching / your parents / television
What / Jessica / is / cooking
Why / you / are / looking / at me
Is / coming / the bus
Write short answers. (Yes, I am. / No, I am not)
Example: Are you watching TV?
Answer: No, I'm not watching TV. [or] Yes, I'm watching TV.
Welcome to the Online Test for Grammar 3, Unit 4: Getting Better The test is 15 minutes long.You must complete the test once you start.You only have one try.You will receive your grade automatically in an...
Questions: 38 | Attempts: 410 | Last updated: Mar 14, 2018
Welcome to the Online Test for Grammar 5: Paris or the Bahamas?
The test is 15 minutes long.
You must complete the test once you start.
You only have one try.
You will receive your grade automatically in an...
Questions: 16 | Attempts: 752 | Last updated: Mar 8, 2018
Choose the correct conjunction.
I want to go bowling ___________ I'm tired.