Business News Daily, a comprehensive resource site for start-ups, recently published an article written by ProProfs CEO Sameer Bhatia, on mobile learning. In the article Sameer, discusses the importance and benefits of an online mobile learning strategy and how it can improve online training.
By 2016, there will be a total of 10 billion smartphones in use worldwide, and by the end of 2013, more people will use mobile phones than PCs to access the web.
Key points of the article
- Mobile training helps companies stay competitive in an increasingly complex, global business environment
- Mobile training enables centralized quality control for your learning program
- Anytime, anywhere mobile learning gets new hires and current staff up to speed quickly
- Mobile learning programs deliver better results through self-paced training
- Mobile learning can improve employee interaction and build confidence
Read the full article: Improve Training with Mobile Solutions