Write a Guest Post on Knowledge Management
At ProProfs, we encourage sharing of valuable ideas and thoughts by inviting content submissions from users who have experience in Knowledge Management to write for us. Informational and engaging guest posts, ones that spark conversations and ideas, are encouraged to be shared. Guest blogging allows you to share your expertise with others, create relationships, and also increase awareness and traffic to your own website. If this excites you and you want your content to be acknowledged by our huge reader base, please read our guest post submission guidelines and expectations below.
Who Should Write for ProProfs?
The diverse customer-base of Knowledge Management encourages us to accept submissions from individual salespeople, corporations, educational institutions, government entities, etc. If you have a comprehensive understanding of online documentation and are aware of the latest trends in this field then this is a good platform for you. We would like to hear from you if-
- You are an expert in all activities related to Knowledge Management and willing to publish an article outlining tips for success.
- You want to initiate the distribution of your expertise in Knowledge Management and establish yourself as a “thought leader” in this area.
- The goal of building relationships with others in this field should be one of your top objectives.
Why Write Guest Posts for Us?
You have the opportunity to influence others, give an edge to your content and establish a presence in this domain with our large audience base and remarkable message reach potential.
- Expand business opportunities through creating professional connections with our corporate customer base.
- Increase traffic on your website by attracting visitors through quality posts.
- Creating backlinks from our site to yours for search engine optimization purposes.
Topics We Cover
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Sharing
- Documentation & Manual creation
- Technical Writing
- Technical Communication
- Help Authoring
Post Submission Guidelines to Follow
- All articles are prohibited to be republished in third-party sites and should be posted solely for ProProfs.com
- The accepted length for all articles is between 800-1000 words.
- Accepted articles need to be comprehensible for all audiences as well as informational and engaging in nature.
- We encourage the use of subheads and bullet points for emphasizing important points for the convenience of our readers.
- We emphatically forbid posts that are intended to promote websites, products, services, and controversial opinions.
- Submit an article only if it is relevant, meets our guidelines, and is of use to our audience.
- EnHigh-quality images are encouraged to be included in your submissions after receiving permission from the image source. Only images that follow this format can be included – 804(height) x 350 (width) pixels and in.JPEG file format.
- A brief description(maximum 75 words) about yourself, company, and background in Knowledge Base should be included.
- Linking guest posts to your blog or social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter is permitted.
- We reserve the right to reject submissions if they don’t meet our guidelines.