Write a Guest Post on Project Management
At ProProfs.com, we invite professionals and individual contributors who are passionate about writing on the project management domain. If you want to share your expertise or experiences in project management, you are more than welcome. Even if project management is not your bread and butter, we value your submissions, provided your post has the potential to blow our readers’ minds. We accept guest posts that aim to change our reader with vital statistics, industry insights or tips and tricks revolving around the project management domain. If you wish to submit a guest post, please read our guidelines and expectations.
Who Should Write for ProProfs?
If you have a knack for project management and associated tools, we would love to hear from you. To be precise, anyone with an exposure, interest or expertise on project management can contribute a guest post.
All in all, in-depth information encircling project management is all we require. If you can come up with fresh ideas to add up to project management, you are good to go.
Why Write Guest Posts for Us?
We have a distinguished online presence with a huge customer base. Having over 8 million website visits a month, your content will get the traction it deserves. Looking for more reasons to contribute?
Here’re a few:
- An opportunity to grow and build online rapport
- A chance to get quality backlinks to your website
- A platform to get your knowledge out there to be explored by people with similar interests
- An opportunity to get established in the project management domain
- More credibility and therefore, more sales for your business
Topics We Cover
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Task Management
- Time Tracking
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Gantt etc
Post Submission Guidelines
- Your guest post will be the exclusive property of ProProfs.com. In other words, you can’t republish that post on any third party sites on the internet.
- Post length must be 800-1000 words, however, can be more as far as quality standards are uncompromised.
- Your guest post must be easy to scan and must contain information to catch the reader’s eye. Feel free to add subheads, bullet points to make it more appealing and easy to digest for the reader.
- The guest post must not appear promotional in nature. Rather than relying on product promotion, try to include shareworthy information to create a sense of empathy.
- Please provide a list of original sources or references.
- Add enticing, high-resolution images wherever possible. Make sure you have appropriate credits/licenses before adding them to the guest post. List the original source/license information while submitting the post.
- (Photo format: web-optimized JPEG and Ideal size would be 804 (height) 350 (width)
- Don’t forget to include a short, author-bio. Keep it real and include relevant experience and interests. You can also add a link to your blog or the social media profiles.
ProProfs reserves the right to accept or reject any guest contribution at our discretion. If you don’t hear from us in 15 days, feel free to reach out through our contact form.