Write a Guest Post on eLearning
Here at ProProfs.com, we welcome submissions from people who want to write on the eLearning domain for our website. But, not just any guest posts – we’re looking for content that rocks! We are looking for posts that change the reader and create an everlasting impression. If you would like to submit a story, please read our guidelines and expectations below.
Who should consider writing for ProProfs?
If you understand SaaS technology and are aware of the latest happenings in the world of online learning, we want to hear from you. So, anyone who has an expertise or interest in eLearning domain can contribute a guest post. Although you can be someone donning many hats in the professional world, your post is most likely to get accepted if you are:
- An expert with deep knowledge about the developments in the eLearning industry
- A thought leader or industry insider who understands the importance of SaaS in the world of learning and development
- A company executives or business representative dealing in elearning software and tools
Why write guest posts for us?
Given our huge audience base with over 8 million visitors every month and a large social following, writing for us is an excellent idea. We share our articles across leading social accounts to give you visibility and exposure within your domain.
Looking for more reasons to contribute at ProProfs? Here are a few of them:
- You will be able to share your ideas with thousands of people who visit our site every day
- You can build online influence
- You can create brand awareness and get quality links to your own website
- You will know what customers in your domain think about your ideas
Topics We Cover
- Learning Management System
- Scorm, Tin Can, xAPI
- Online Courses & Teaching
- Instructional Design
- Mobile Learning
Post Submission Guidelines
- All articles must be exclusively submitted for use only on ProProfs.com blog and cannot be republished on third-party sites.
- The suggested length for articles is between 800-1000 words, however, can be greater if there is no fluff and containing valuable information/insights.
- Articles must be easy to read, scannable, engaging and informational. We prefer active voice and a professional tone, however, one off passive phrasings and informal expressions are not a problem.
- Your article should be easy to consume and digest for the reader. Add subheads and points wherever possible and highlight important phrases in your article.
- We do not accept posts that are ONLY promotional. Posts must be useful and relevant to our audience, rather than giving a salesy appearance.
- Please hyperlink or list all original sources or references.
- We highly recommend you to provide high-quality photos with your submission (permission must be obtained from the original source). Photo format: web-optimized JPEG and Ideal size would be 804 (height) 350 (width).
- Please include a brief author bio (in less than 75 words). You can link it out to your blog, Facebook or Twitter page.
- We reserve the right to reject submissions at our discretion. If you don’t hear from us within a month, drop us an email and we would get in touch with you.