Write a Guest Post on eLearning
ProProfs invites professionals in the field of online training and education to write insightful articles on eLearning that add value to our readers. We have laid down a couple of simple guidelines that you need to follow while writing and submitting your contribution articles on e-learning blogs for our site.
Why write guest posts for ProProfs
Domain authority score
Who can contribute to ProProfs
- eLearning experts
- Company executives
- Industry insiders
- Thought leaders with in-depth knowledge on eLearning software, SaaS, L&D
Topics we cover
- Online Training Courses
- Learning Management System
- Scorm, Tin Can, xAPI
- Instructional Design
- Mobile Learning
- Online Education
Content Quality Guidelines
- Original and plagiarism-free content
- Unique content offering solutions to readers
- Support your information with industry data, stats, case studies, etc
- Insert appealing visuals such as images (cite sources)
- Expected word count is 900-1500
- Turnaround time is 1 month
Here are the links to some of our published articles for your reference. Go through them to get a hang of the tone and writing style before you submit the guest post on eLearning:
- Send content through MS Word or Google Docs only
- Share your short biography, a recent headshot with your name and email address.
- Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, we will contact you only after we accept your content piece. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please feel free to submit your content elsewhere.
- All submissions and queries should be sent to [email protected] | Start submitting your articles now!