Write a Guest Post on Customer Support
ProProfs invites professionals excelling in customer support and experience to write insightful articles on Customer Support that add value to our readers. We have listed down simple guidelines that you need to follow when writing and submitting articles on Customer Support blogs for our website.
Why Write Guest Posts for ProProfs
Domain authority score
Who Can Contribute to ProProfs
- Customer experience experts
- Thought leaders
- Company executives
- Industry insiders
- Content experts specializing in Customer Support
Topics we Cover
- Customer Management
- Customer Support
- Customer Experience
- Customer Retention
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service Tools
- Marketing and Sales
Content Quality Guidelines
- Original and plagiarism-free content
- Unique content offering solutions to readers
- Support your information with industry data, stats, case studies, etc
- Insert appealing visuals such as images (cite sources)
- Expected word count is 900-1500
- Turnaround time is 1 month
Here are the links to some of our published articles for your reference. Go through them to get a hang of the tone and writing style before you submit the guest post on Customer Support:
- Send content through MS Word or Google Docs only
- Share your short biography, a recent headshot with your name and email address.
- Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, we will contact you only after we accept your content piece. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please feel free to submit your content elsewhere.
- All submissions and queries should be sent to [email protected] | Start submitting your articles now!