Write a Guest Post on Knowledge Management
ProProfs invites professionals excelling in knowledge management, documentation, customer delight etc., to write insightful articles on Knowledge Management that add value to our readers. We have listed down simple guidelines that you need to follow when writing and submitting articles on knowledge management for our site.
Why Write Guest Posts for ProProfs
Domain authority score
Who Can Contribute to ProProfs
- Knowledge management experts
- Thought leaders
- Company executives
- Industry insiders
- Thought leaders with in-depth knowledge on knowledge management
Topics we Cover
- Online Documentation
- Knowledge Sharing and Management
- Employee Engagement
- Self-Service Platforms
- Help Authoring
- Knowledge Base
- User Manual
Content Quality Guidelines
- Original and plagiarism-free content
- Unique content offering solutions to readers
- Support your information with industry data, stats, case studies, etc
- Insert appealing visuals such as images (cite sources)
- Expected word count is 900-1500
- Turnaround time is 1 week
Here are the links to some of our published articles for your reference. Go through them to get a hang of the tone and writing style before you submit the guest post on Knowledge Management:
- Send content through MS Word or Google Docs only
- Share your short biography, a recent headshot with your name and email address.
- Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, we will contact you only after we accept your content piece. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please feel free to submit your content elsewhere.
- All submissions and queries should be sent to [email protected] | Start submitting your articles now!