Write a Guest Post on Education
ProProfs.com invites contributions in the form of online education guest posts. We accept content that add value to our readers. Keeping that in mind, we have laid down a few guidelines on how to write and submit a guest post on education.
Why write guest posts for ProProfs
Domain authority score
Who can contribute to ProProfs
- Online education experts
- Educational industry insiders
- Online education instructors
- Educational (instructional) designers
- Thought leaders with in-depth knowledge of online education software, SaaS, L&D, etc.
Topics we cover
- Online education
- Online education & technology for educators
- Education and innovations
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Online education trends
- Educational apps
Content Quality Guidelines
- Original and plagiarism-free content
- Unique content offering solutions to readers
- Support your information with industry data, stats, case studies, etc
- Add appealing visuals such as images (cite sources)
- Expected word count is 900-1,500
- Turnaround time is one week maximum
Here are the links to some of our published articles for your reference. Go through them to get a hang of the tone and style before you submit the education guest posts:
- Send content using MS Word or Google Docs only
- Share your short biography, a recent headshot with your name and email address.
- Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, we contact contributors only after we accept their content piece. If you do not hear from us within 7 working days, please feel free to submit your content elsewhere.
- All submissions and queries should be sent to [email protected] | Start submitting your articles now!