Write a Guest Post on Online Training
ProProfs.com welcomes contributions in the form of guest posts related to online training. We accept content that can add value to our readers. Keeping that in mind, we have laid down a few guidelines on how to write and submit a guest post on training to us.
Why write guest posts for ProProfs
Domain authority score
Who can contribute to ProProfs
- Online training experts
- Industry insiders
- Company executives
- Thought leaders with in-depth knowledge of online training software, SaaS, L&D, etc.
Topics we cover
- Online training
- Online training courses
- Online training software
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Scorm, Tin Can, xAPI
Content Quality Guidelines
- Original and plagiarism-free content
- Unique content offering solutions to readers
- Support your information with industry data, stats, case studies, etc
- Insert appealing visuals such as images (cite sources)
- Expected word count is 900-1,500
- Turnaround time is 1 week max
Here are the links to some of our published articles for your reference. Go through them to get a hang of the tone and sensibility before you submit the training guest posts:
- Send content using MS Word or Google Docs only
- Include your complete contact details – name, phone number, email address
- Share your short biography and a recent headshot
- Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, we contact contributors only after we accept their content piece. If you do not hear from us within 7 working days, please feel free to submit your content elsewhere.
- All submissions and queries should be sent to [email protected] | Start submitting your articles now!