There are a lot of interesting facts about currency and money. To give you some examples, here is a short list of interesting facts:
1. The first woman to appear on the U.S. minted coin was Queen Isabella of Spain.
- She was the first woman to be featured on a U.S. commemorative coin in 1893.
2. The largest U.S. denomination ever printed is $100,000.
- In 1934, the U.S. government released its biggest denomination in the form of a $100,000 Gold Certificate Series 1934. However, this bill was never publicly circulated and was only used in banking transactions.
3. The only non-president to appear on a U.S. currency is Benjamin Franklin.