Who is your favorite Spongebob character? - ProProfs
Topics-
Products +

Who is your favorite Spongebob character?

Asked by M. Parker on Jul 31, 2018

+ AnswerRequest Answer
...

7 Answers

Amira Fathiyyah

Amira Fathiyyah

Answered on Sep 16, 2018

My favorite Spongebob character is spongebob

K. Myers

K. Myers
Blogger, Chicago

Answered on Sep 06, 2018

My favorite character from renowned animated series Spongebob Squarepants is none other than Patrick Star. Although I like Spongebob too, Patrick is indeed an interesting character.

During my childhood, I used to watch this animated series very frequently and the funniest character which I found in this is Patrick, I mean, just look at his sense of humor and comic timing. He is a pink starfish who is best friends with Spongebob. Patrick’s voice is given by Bill Fagerbakke.

Apart from Patrick, I love to see Plankton the most in this series. He is a character with evil intentions who always creates problems for Spongebob. His unsuccessful attempts to steal the secret recipe of Krabby Patties urge me to watch this cartoon more and more.

S. Nicole

Content Writer, Teacher

S. Nicole
Wordsmith, PG In Journalism, New York

Answered on Sep 17, 2019

My favorite Spongebob character has to be Sandy Cheeks. I love the fact that she is very resilient and she is able to show her skills through the things that she does in the show. She also shows everyone that there are days when she can be lazy or there are days when she misses her home.

It is very realistic knowing that there are also days when someone like Sandy who is mostly cheerful, will also feel bad days like everyone else. She shows resilience because even if she is far away from home, she was able to adapt to living underwater. It is definitely not normal to see a squirrel living in Bikini Bottom.

A. Todd

A. Todd

Answered on Sep 16, 2019

My favorite character in the popular Spongebob Squarepants animated series is no other person than Patrick Star. Spongebob himself impresses in the series, and I actually build some interest in him, but Patrick really blows my mind. He is overweight and lives in an underwater city under a rock next door to the moral of Squidward Tentacles. The guy is just an interesting character to watch. His comic timing and sense of humor are worth talking about. I used to watch the series very frequently during my childhood days.

Patrick is the best friend to Spongebob, and he's like a pink starfish. His actions that portray no common sense in them usually land his friend, Spongebob into trouble oftentimes. I think he is the funniest character in that series if you will agree with me. The voice used for Patrick Star is that of Bill Fagerbakke. This character was also designed by Stephen Hillenburg, a cartoonist, and marine biologist.

Daisy Rowley

Computer science teacher of Cybersecurity

Daisy Rowley
daisyrowley, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles

Answered on Oct 01, 2018

My favorite Spongebob character is spongebob too!

Rorisang

Rorisang

Answered on Sep 06, 2018

Mine is Sponge bob , yes it is

E. Stanley

E. Stanley
Technical writer, Indianapolis

Answered on Aug 24, 2018

My favorite from the show Spongebob Squarepants is Squidward Tentacles. When I was younger I hated how he treats Spongebob. Squidward is always angry at Spongebob and always declines Spongebob’s invitations to parties or activities. But when I get older, I have started to understand Squidward’s personality. Spongebob, if not intentionally, loves annoying Squidward without respecting his alone time and his rest day.

If I, too, were regularly pestered by Spongebob or a real person, I will also get annoyed. My first reaction when seeing the person who always gets on my nerves will be just like how Squidward reacts to Spongebob. But I do not want to be as bitter as Squidward with life in general.

Search for Google images
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer
Search for Google images
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer
Search for Google images
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer

Email Sent
We have sent an email to your address "" with instructions to reset your password.