Topics
Products
Follow Us:
F. Ray, Student
Answered: Aug 29, 2018
The answer to this is C. Control threshold is often described as the limit of the project. For example, there might be a threshold in the finances that will be used for a certain project. This...Read More

4 Answers

245 views
Anetlemos
Answered: Mar 02, 2017
Correct response it is C.
(3+48+10)/6 ~=8
(optimistic + (most likely 4) + pessimistic)/6

4 Answers

210 views
John Adney
Answered: May 20, 2017
Work Performance InformationWork Performance InformationWork Performance InformationWork Performance Information

4 Answers

207 views
A. Daniels, Professor
Answered: Feb 11, 2019
No office atmosphere is every perfect. When people come together, there may be some that do not get along. Instead of letting this low morale continue, it is important for the project manager to...Read More

3 Answers

213 views
M. Parker, Internet Researcher
Answered: Sep 20, 2018
Customer satisfaction depends upon a project, product or service meeting their expectations. This will fail if the technical aspects are inadequate, that is, the product or service did not...Read More

3 Answers

239 views
C. Lopez, Chauffer
Answered: Feb 26, 2019
The correct answer to this question is C. The hardest part of a project manager's job is managing the constraints. There are six contraints of a project that influence each other: scope, quality,...Read More

3 Answers

305 views
H. Jones, Web Content Writer
Answered: Oct 24, 2018
Letter D is the answer. Project scope is a planning activity where all of the needed work of the project is discussed. This means from specific goals, tasks, deadlines, and costs are being...Read More

3 Answers

227 views
John Smith
Answered: Feb 29, 2020
Deliverables
2. Work Performance Information
3. Change Requests
4. Project Management Plan Updates
5. Project Document Updates

3 Answers

218 views
John Adney
Answered: Feb 29, 2020
C. Update the project charter to add a requirement that teams expect cultural differences

3 Answers

210 views
John Smith
Answered: Feb 29, 2020
The project must improve customer satisfaction
A- Customer satisfaction is an important part of modern quality management.

3 Answers

212 views
Bilalhassan
Answered: Feb 18, 2017
PMBOK says Quality assurance is done in Executing & Planning. While Quality control is done in Execution and Closing. Hence in this way Quality assurance cant be done during Monitoring &...Read More

3 Answers

204 views
John Smith
Answered: Feb 29, 2020
Consist of nine areas that bring together processes that have things in common

3 Answers

202 views
L. Sevigny, Doctor
Answered: Oct 11, 2018
A project manager is a worker who is responsible for making sure that all aspects of a project are distributed to the best workers and that they are completed so that the project is completely in...Read More

2 Answers

229 views
A.Nancy
Answered: Mar 07, 2018
Liquidated damages are the financial amounts that are agreed upon in a contract by both parties. These are payments that are made to the injured party in case of a breach of some aspect of the...Read More

2 Answers

222 views
H. Martin, Content Writer
Answered: Jun 28, 2018
The graph shows that the possibility that the group will have the ability to reach the deadline is at 80%. This is a very big chance but it should not be disregarded because there is still a 20%...Read More

2 Answers

210 views

Related Topics Of PMP

Loading, please wait...

Email Sent
We have sent an email to your address "" with instructions to reset your password.