This course is for Airman who are studying for the Senior Non-Commisioned Officer Academy (SNCOA) Course 14. We know you have a limited time to study and prepare so make the most of your time with this prep course.
The first module in the Course 14 Set is the Self Awareness module. It contains four sections:
01- Personal Profile System (PPS)
02- Adaptation-Innovation (AI) Theory
03- Full Range Leadership (FRL)
04- Critical Thinking
The real exam will consist of 28 questions.
The second module in the Course 14 Set is the Leadership and Management module. It contains fourteen sections:
01- POA and the SNCO
02- Comprehensive Fitness
03- Ethical Leadership
04- Change Management
06- Cross Cultural Competence
08- Team Dynamics
09- Emergent Leadership Issues
10- Continuous Improvement
11- Resource Management
12- Project Management
13- Strategic Planning
14- Culture Of Engagement
The real exam will consist of 47 questions.
The third module in the Course 14 Set is the Joint Warfare module. It contains five sections:
01- Policy, Strategy, Doctrine and Joint Warfare
02- National Military Organization
03- Joint Planning
04- Total Force
05- Nuclear Enterprise
The real exam will consist of 31 questions.
Welcome to the SNCOA course 14 practice course. Here are a few key items for you as you begin your journey to pass these exams on the FIRST TRY!
- Read through your study material once BRIEFLY to familiarize yourself with the concepts THEN use this tool to "drill" and drive home the key concepts which are crucial to passing.
- You can continue to retake the practice exams as many times as you want. The questions and answers will be shuffled as to make it harder for you to memorize the choices rather than understand the concepts. Answering practice questions is one of the best ways to reinforce your knowledge.
- Focus on the key items highlighted by the practice questions. There is a lot of non-testable material, in order to maximize your effectiveness on the exam, stick to the key concepts.
- Understand the difference between our Practice Questions and Practice Exams. They are as follows:
will show you the correct answer after each. Use these to prepare and familiarize yourself with the material.
will simulate the real test and not let you see the correct answers until it is over. These exams will have the exact number of questions as the real test and randomly draws questions from each section.
- When you feel you have a good grasp on the material, begin to take Practice Exams, these simulate the actual test and randomly draw questions from the different sections for each module, will not give you the correct answer after each question, and closely simulates the real exam.
The next section will explain the different tools found in the course.