There are two types of business communication in an organization known as Internal communication and External Communication
Firstly, Internal Communication
Internal Communication is a type of business communication within an organization. It may be informal, formal function, or department providing communication in various forms to employees.
Under Internal Business ...
Options in deploying of SSAS
• /d is for disconnected mode meaning you will not be connecting to the target deployment server
• /o allows you to to specify the full path to the XMLA script file to be generated; this is required when you use the /d option
When you run the wizard from the command line with the options shown above, the wizard does not step through a ...
Four phases of globalisation
This approach naturally leads to 4 phases of globalisation.
• In Phase 1, consumption and production take place together because the “hunter-gather” lifestyle meant consumption moving to “production” (i.e. food sources).
• In Phase 2, consumption and production remained together but it was because people ...
Prerequisites of a Business are Registration of Business Name which will likely be a “Doing Business As” (DBA) or “Fictious Business Name” (FBN). As this process let's your government know the name in which your the business is been operated under.
Federal Taxes; as any business that operates as a corporation or partnership or has employees will need an ...
To help make sure advertising look great and as well deliver, here are seven tips to ensure effective advertising.
Know Your Business by Identifying your strengths, weaknesses and unique features.
Know Your Competition by getting who they are and where they are located. What are their strengths and weaknesses.
Position Yourself and develop a Unique Selling Proposition ...
While doing business or working with others, it is pertinent to find way to collaborate better and work faster. Merely sticking to routines will not entirely be helpful since we need to interface with humans and thus be seriously involved in decision making. Face-to-face interaction is definitely the most used way to create a perfect collaboration environment. The most basic form of ...
Unilever is an Anglo-Dutch multinational fast moving consumer goods Company that operates over 400 brands with its products found in about 190 countries. The company was founded in 1930 through the merging of the Unie (margarine makers) and Lever Brothers (soap producer) and is co-headquartered in London, United Kingdom and Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Its products, which are used by about ...
A Project Assumption is believed to be true either through Experience or high-level Historical Data.
A Project Assumption is stated without any empirical evidence.
All Project Assumptions are potential risks. Assumption Analysis is one of the important techniques for Risk Identification.
Project Assumptions should be well Documented and well Communicated. Poor ...
The Condo Act will specify that no director can serve more than “four consecutive two-year terms” unless there are not enough eligible candidates to fill the vacancies, or unless the director is elected by a supermajority of two-thirds of the entire voting interests
There are Six Contents Area to be Covered . which are;
• Strategic planning is an organization's process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy.
• SWOT analysis is a strategic planning technique used to help a person or organization identify the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats ...