We are keen to receive article submissions from experts. Following are some general tips or guidelines that will help you craft your ideas.
1. The Headline - The most important aspect of any article is its headline. Put in a lot of thought to make it catchy and appealing. Also, keep it short (no more than 7 words, please).
2. Use Sub-Headings - To make the copy scannable and easy to read, try to use sub-headings. It provides better understanding of your article.
3. Word Limit - Make sure that your article is not less than 300 words. The ideal word count is between 500 to 800 words.
4. Images- It would be great if you share an accompanying image for your blog post or article. Use a high-quality image, that you own or have permission to use. Ideal image size would be 804 (height) x 350 (width).
5. Original: Make sure that your submissions are 100% original.
6. Add a Bio - Write a few of lines about yourself. Make it short and crisp. You can link it to your blog, Facebook or Twitter page as well.