Class Evaluation Survey
Work Phone Number
1. The instructor was knowledgeable about the subject.
2. The instructor was prepared and organized for the class.
3. Participants were provided with the opportunity to ask questions.
4. The instructor was responsive to participants' needs and questions.
5. The instructor's energy and enthusiasm kept the participants actively engaged.
6. The instructor provided real-world experience and examples.
7. The scope of the material was appropriate to my needs.
8. I learned new knowledge/skills from this training.
9. I will be able to apply the knowledge/skills learned in this class to my job.
10. The software and hardware was set up and functioning properly.
11. I was satisfied with the service I received from the Alliance receptionist.
12. This training was a worthwhile investment in my career development.
13. I am satisfied with the service from my Account Executive/Training Consultant.
My Account Executive is:
14. Everything considered, I was satisfied with this class.
15. Is this your first time at Alliance
16. Are you interested in taking the next level of this course (if available)?
17. What other classes are you interested in taking that are not already included in your learning plan?
18. What aspect of this class was MOST useful to you?
19. What aspect of this class was LEAST useful to you?
20. How can we improve this training or our services?
Please check here if you'll answer a few questions and/or give us a statement for a Student Testimonial. (We only use first names and the first letter of students' last names.)