As part of the Eagala Certification process, a professional development portfolio must be submitted and approved. This is required in order to receive your Eagala certification. This will be kept on file at the Eagala office. You can submit your portfolio by filling out the following online form.
First and Last Name
Complete Mailing Address
I commit to adhering to Eagala's standards and ethical code.
Why do you wish to work as an Eagala Model facilitator?
What strengths do you bring to this?
What areas of your own professional development do you wish to focus on?
1. College-level education received in mental health field/scope of practice.
Write what your college-level education is in that allows you to fulfill the MH side of the team. Include degrees obtained and what those degrees are in, and how it allows mental health as your scope of practice.
2. I will stay within my scope of practice and follow laws and regulations in my state/country regarding mental health practice:
3. I am practicing under a governing body/board/association which can hold me accountable for my practice.
Please describe - list your licensure (licensure is required in the USA), registration, and/or certification information and number relating to mental health practice which falls under a governing body which has authority to remove or revoke this accreditation:
4. Please submit the following: 1. Resume that indicates your school and work experience 2. A copy of your licensure or registration with a mental health governing body 3. A copy of your professional insurance
You can upload or Email to: email@example.com.
Uploading, please wait... 100%
1. I have at least 6,000 hours of hands-on work experience with horses over my lifetime. Please describe how you obtained this:
2. I have completed at least 100 hours of continuing education in the horse profession.
Continuing education includes horse-focused workshops, school, lessons, certifications and videos. Some of this education needs to include topics covering: ground work experience, horse psychology knowledge, and ability to read horse body language/nonverbal communication.
Please list what you have done here:
3. 40 hours of the continuing education listed above needs to have been completed in the last 2 years. List this:
1. I understand that the Eagala standard requires a team of MH and ES, and that I will serve as a 3rd member of the Eagala team:
2. Please state your area of specialization or what your role will be in the Eagala session:
Any additional comments?