What Hogwarts House Do You Belong In?

7 Questions | Total Attempts: 17

Please wait...
Hogwarts House Quizzes & Trivia

Find out which house in Hogwarts you would belong in!


Questions and Answers
  • 1. 
    You are walking along the street when a man shoves an apple into your hands and tells you to eat it because it will give you magical powers. What do you do?
    • A. 

      Drop the apple and walk away. You don't want him bothering you anymore.

    • B. 

      Eat the apple. It's polite and you don't want to hurt his feelings.

    • C. 

      Challenge him to a duel and fight him until he tells you if he's lying or not.

    • D. 

      Tell him you are going to check if it's magic or not first

  • 2. 
    You are eating a yummy bowl of noodles when a lady walks up and snatches them out of your hands and begins eating them herself. What do you do?
    • A. 

      Tell her to give them back or you will alert the police

    • B. 

      Let her eat. She could be starving and it's only noodles

    • C. 

      Punch her twice on the nose and tell her to give them back or you will kick her butt

    • D. 

      Tell her to give them back and keep arguing even if she has finished the noodles already

  • 3. 
    If you ruled the world, what would you do?
    • A. 

      Fight any bad people out of your planet and tell them never to come back

    • B. 

      Be fair and make decisons everyone likes

    • C. 

      Research what's best for the world and do it

    • D. 

      Keep all the money and power for yourself. You don't care about the others

  • 4. 
    In a vote for the ulimate meal, you are chosen to choose the food. 74% of the people want roast potateo, 21% want french fries, and 3% want dumplings. You are one of the 3% that want dumplings. What food do you choose?
    • A. 

      You want dumplings, so you choose dumplings. You don't care what the others want, as long as you're happy yourself

    • B. 

      See if you can find something everyone likes, so it can be fair

    • C. 

      Choose roast potateo. It's the majority and they are practicly the same as french fries

    • D. 

      Choose roast potateo. If anyone disagrees, argue that it was the best choice

  • 5. 
    You win a prize that you don't need. However, everyone else wants it from you. What do you do?
    • A. 

      Give it to someone who wants it and give the rest something of equal value

    • B. 

      Keep it for a while to see if someone merely wants to look rich, or are desprate to have one. Then, give it to the most desprate person

    • C. 

      Keep it yourself. You won it, and noone's going to lay their grubby hands on your prize.

    • D. 

      Give it to the first person you see and offer to put up a fight to anyone who dissagrees

  • 6. 
    You are writing your will. You are now deciding who will get your money. You will...
    • A. 

      Give it to charaity

    • B. 

      Give it to scientists, doctors and other important people to do their research

    • C. 

      Don't give it to anyone. It's yours and noone else is getting your lifetimes supply of money

    • D. 

      Give it to your relatives, offspring and close friends

  • 7. 
    You are sitting at a beach eating a doughnut you waited for ages to get in a queue. Then you see someone drowning. Noone else has spotted the boy and the lifeguards are chatting together, completly unaware of the drowning boy. You...
    • A. 

      Drop the doughnut into the sand. Saving someone's life is more important than a lone doughnut. You could always wait that ten minutes for it again...Jump into the water and try to recue him yourself

    • B. 

      Get someone to hold your doughnut and alert the lifeguards that a little boy is drowning

    • C. 

      Give someone your doughnut and try and recue him yourself. if you cannot, alert the lifeguards and make them do it

    • D. 

      Don't bother. It's your doughnut and his problem