DEFCON is a measure of a nation's military readiness, ranging from 1-5.1a. To what level should your DEFCON be set during peace?
1b. To what level should your DEFCON be set during war?
1c. When do you use the other 3 DEFCON levels?
2. At what tax level (%) should your nation be when collecting?
3. Should you nation be in "Peace Mode" or "War Mode"?
Infra Jump4. When are the three first infrastructure jumps, and what is recommended for you to pass them?
5. How would you estimate the amount of cash required to make an infra jump?
Improvements are special buildings that further can improve your nation in various ways.6a. Per how many citizens can you buy an improvement?
6b. Which three improvements do you buy first?
TradesConstruction is a bonus resource that greatly decreases the cost of infrastructure for your nation.7a. What 4 resources do you need for Construction?
7b. How much tech do you need for it?
Tech Dealing8.What is the standard price for tech when selling to other nations (how much should the buyer pay you for the tech)?
Tech dealing is a good way for small nations to make money. The two methods used are single slot deals, and 3x3 deals.9a. Give an in-depth explanation on how to do a single slot deal.
9b. Give an in-depth explanation on how to do a 3x3 deal.
Military Part:All of the answers to these questions are to be answered in your own words; do not merely copy and paste from guides.10. What is tech raiding, and what nations are you allowed to tech raid/what nations are you not allowed to tech raid?
11. Explain what you should do if you're attacked by another nation.
12. What will you do if you see another nation attacking a fellow UPN member?
13. In planned wars, why is it important to "stagger"?
14. What is Anarchy and what percentage of defending troops are needed to avoid it?