Slo Quiz: Module 1 - Background And Overview

5 Questions | Total Attempts: 255

SettingsSettingsSettings
Please wait...
Slo Quiz: Module 1 - Background And Overview

SLO Quiz: Module 1 - Background and Overview This is the quiz to be taken after viewing the Module 1 video for the Avatar class entitled Modules 1-6 for the course Modules for Student Growth Measures: Student Learning Objectives (SLOs), which is Class Code 3439. 4303. The video can be found here: Module 1 VideoIMPORTANT: Please sign in to take this quiz below using:Your Employee ID Number for the “First Name” field and Your Last Name for the “Last Name” field. For example, Bob Smith would enter: 00005 and Smith, respectively, in the fields from left to right. This quiz must be passed with a 100% score and can be taken multiple times. If you need to take this quiz more than once, jus


Questions and Answers
  • 1. 
    Pre and Post-test results are all an educator needs to show Student Growth for the purposes of his/her evaluation.
    • A. 

      True

    • B. 

      False

  • 2. 
    Student Growth Measures are a combination of which two types of measures? (Select all that apply.)
    • A. 

      Pre-test results

    • B. 

      Individual measure(s) (one educator is responsible)

    • C. 

      Post-test results

    • D. 

      Collective measure(s) (multiple educators are responsible)

    • E. 

      None of the above

  • 3. 
    The weighting of the two measures for the Student Growth Measure is
    • A. 

      25% for each measure, for a total of 50% of the Educator’s Evaluation

    • B. 

      10% for one measure and 40% for the other, for a total of 50% of the Educator’s Evaluation

    • C. 

      15% for one measure and 35% for the other, for a total of 50% of the Educator’s Evaluation

    • D. 

      It has not been determined officially what the weighting is for the two measures.

  • 4. 
    The purpose of an SLO is (Select all that apply)
    • A. 

      Compliance with SB 191

    • B. 

      To improve student achievement

    • C. 

      To make it difficult for an educator to receive a “Proficient” rating on his/her evaluation

    • D. 

      All of the above.

  • 5. 
    For 2014-15, Student Growth Measures in APS count as
    • A. 

      0%

    • B. 

      25%

    • C. 

      35%

    • D. 

      50%

Back to Top Back to top