1. I am an American, fighting in ____________________________________ . I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
3. If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will ____________________________ . I will accept neither
parole nor special favors from the enemy.
4. If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners.
I will ____________________ . If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful
orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.
5. When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required ______________________________ . I will evade answering further
questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements
disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.
6. I will never forget that I am an American, _____________________________________________ . I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.