5. How much does Dusty earn for each newspaper? Enter your answer in dollars, but do not include the dollar sign.
6. At what rate is the submarine diving? Type in the number, space, then your units. You units will be either m/min or min/m. For example, if your answer was 50 meters per min, type 50 m/min. If your answer was 50 min per meter, type 50 min/m.
7. Enter the rental fee for a DVD without any dollar sign and without any letters, just the number.
8. _______ gallons
9. Enter your answer as a whole number, space, numerator of a fraction, /, denominator of a fraction. For example, 10 2/5. Do not include the units of pounds.
10. Enter your answer, rounded to the nearest thousandth if necessary, Do not enter units (centimeters).
11. Enter your answer as a whole number, space, numerator of a fraction, /, denominator of a fraction. For example, 10 2/5. Do not include the units of cups.
27. _____ pages (no decimal digits)
28. Which proportion can be used? Enter the letter.
For a formal definition of the topic, it's a chart that is used to track the presence or absence of phenotype through one or more generations of a family. This quiz is a short assessment test for you consisting of six...
Questions: 6 | Attempts: 16182 | Last updated: Mar 21, 2022
How many affected individuals are on this pedigree chart and how can you tell?
Candlestick patterns are used to predict the future direction of price movement. If you want to test your knowledge on it, try the 'candlestick pattern quiz' that is given below. This quiz consists of multiple-choice...
Questions: 11 | Attempts: 7663 | Last updated: May 23, 2022
What do these types of candles represent in the market place.