Print and provide important to research to the student
Make the computer lab available after school for the student
Present important research on data projector
Have the student perform different role in the task
this task allows the students to demonstrate their understanding of filmmaking.
This task allows the students to demonstrate their research skills.
this task allows students to demonstrate their understanding of the historical event in the footage
This task allows the students to demonstrate their time management skills.
The forum connect you with proffissional who face semilar challange
The information on forum is always relevant
The information on forum is always reliable
The forum provide immediate feedback to your question
Ensure that all of the student and all of the staff use only client-based school software for email communication
Only allow the student to use the computer when teacher is present
Implement content filtering software and internet security software on the school network
Ensure that students and parents understand the acceptable use policy(AUP)
It teaches the students how to use various technologies
It makes the class easier to manage.
It makes the most efficient use of the ICT resources available in the classroom.
It supports different leaminq styles.
Conduct a "show of hands" survey with the class.
Ask the students to emial their feedbak to you
Give the students a printed quesbtionnaire
Give the students a URL that Links to an online survey.
The digital camera and the interactive whiteboard
the scanner and the interactive whiteboard
the scanner and the projector
The dagital visualizer (document camera) and the data projector
Select music from a public domain music database.
Select music from the movie soundtrack section of a local music store
Select music from their own collection
Select movie soundtrack CDs from the school library.
the students will be able to develop their investigative and probIem-soving skills through the use of ICT.
The student and the teacher will be able to discus a technology at the same level.
The ICT-CFT provides a framework that encourages parents to take a more active role in the learnibg process
The ICT-CFI provides a framework that encourages schools to purchase the latest technologies to facilitate ICT
Have the students create a video that documents the creation of the storybook
Embed questions at the end of the storybook for the students to answer .
Have students answer comprehension questions using an online survey
Have the students add narration to another student's storybook.
• Have of all the students upload their storybook to a cloud-based storage site .
• Have all the students send you an email with their storybook attached.
• Copy all of the storybooks to a USB drive
• Copy all of the storybooks to a CD-Rom
• The students will learn about the importance of the construction ………… .
• The students will learn to understand and apply creative thinking.
• The students will learn about cultural ………………………….
• The students will learn how to ……………………………………..
• On each laptop in the classroom, save a document that contains the objectives of the planned lesson.
• Prepare an eight-minute audio recording that outlines the planned lesson and air it for the students during the drive to the construction site .
• Before the visit to the construction site , use a slide presentation to discuss the objectives of the planned lesson .
• Create a wiki page that contains an outline of the planned lesson .
• The activity will help the students become more collaborative learners.
• The activity will help the students learn how a film is marketed
• The activity will help the students better use the video cameras
• The activity will help the students better understand how to create storyboards.
• Initiate a one-on-one video-conference with the filmmaker.
• Direct the students to search the internet for videos that use the technique.
• Initiate an email conversation with the film maker.
• Advise the students to search the help files of the video editing software
• Upload the trailers to the school website.
• Copy the trailers to a shared folder on the school network.
• Copy the trailers to a DVD and mail the disk to the filmmaker.
• Upload the trailers to a cloud-based storage site.
• The ICT-CFT helps teachers reflect on how to improve their teaching by using ICT.
• The ICT-CFT guides teachers on how to overcome organizational parrires to learning.
• The ICT-CFT focuses on a teacher- centered approach to teaching and learning .
• The ICT-CFT helps organization recognize the benefits of funding learning initiatives for teachers.