Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrant must view and accept the T&Cs by selecting a tick box confirming this on the iPad before progressing to the quiz and contact details entry pages
- To enter the competition, entrant inputs their contact details and completes the Flora pro.activ quiz on the iPad at the Flora pro.activ stand.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 08/09/2015
- Promotion limited to one entry per person.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind
- The Prize: 1 x Spa day for the winner and one guest worth up to £238.70. The Prize includes:
- Overnight accommodation at a spa hotel (sharing a standard twin/double room)*
- Breakfast the following morning
- Use of the spa facilities including swimming pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Relaxing spa treatment per person**
*The Prize can be claimed at any of the following locations (subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the winner’s chosen Spa):
- Bannatynes – Darlington
- Whittlebury Hall – Northamptonshire
- Park Inn & NU spa – Manchester
- Hallmark Hotel – Gloucester
- Bannatynes – Hastings (midweek only)
- Bannatynes Charlton House – Somerset (midweek only)
- Holiday Inn – Reading (Thu – Sun only)
Travel to and from the Spa is NOT included. The Prize must be used before August 2016. The Prize cannot be taken on the following dates; Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day, Easter and UK Bank Holidays.** Some locations have a set list of treatments to choose from
- The Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the Prize to the Promoter.
- The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the Prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by telephone within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must provide proof of age to claim their prize. The winner must claim their prize within 60 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to "FPA HCP iPad Quiz, Weber Shandwick, 2 Waterhouse Square 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE" within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (Please do not send entries to this address)