Welcome to the Flora pro.activ-quiz!
Answer the following 11, multiple-choice questions – it shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes – and you could be in with a chance of winning a spa day for two!
Questions: 12 | Attempts: 211 | Last updated: Nov 6, 2013
Terms and Conditions In order to be entered into the Prize draw please read and accept the below T&Cs:
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter the competition, entrant inputs their contact details and completes the Flora pro.activ quiz on the iPad at the Flora pro.activ stand
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
4. Closing date for receipt of entries is 18:59 (GMT) on 9th Nov 2013.
5. Promotion limited to one entry per person.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind
7. The Prize: 1 x Spa day for the winner and one guest aged 18 or over (proof of age may be required worth up to £220. The Prize includes: a. Access to the spa facilities; b. At least one treatment per person. The Prize can be claimed at any of the following locations (subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the winner’s chosen Spa):
Champneys Springs, Ashby de la Zouch;
Culloden Estate & Spa, Belfast;
The Citypoint Club London;
The Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh;
Amarna Spa, Haslemere;
Titanic Spa, Huddersfield;
Champneys, Forest Mere;
Slieve Donard Resort and Spa, Newcastle;
Thoresby Hall, Nottingham;
Wildmoor Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon;
Rowhill Grange Utopia Spa, Kent.
Travel to and from the Spa is NOT included. The Prize must be used within 3 months from the date the winner claims their Prize. The Prize cannot be taken on the following dates; Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day, Easter and UK Bank Holidays.
8. The Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the Prize to the Promoter.
9. The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the Prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by telephone within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must provide proof of age to claim their prize. The winner must claim their prize within 60 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to "FPA HCP iPad Quiz, Weber Shandwick, 2 Waterhouse Square 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE" within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
12. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
13. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (Please do not send entries to this address).
By being a participant of the book club, you will find out about places that you have never been and interesting characters. New doors will be opened and you will have a opportunity to share with others what you are...
Questions: 17 | Attempts: 39 | Last updated: May 25, 2016