Copy and paste according to the list below your final essay--using the paragraphs you have already typed-do not retype. Put into an essay format with transitions, additional explanations, and any literary devices.
This determines your final grade!!!!!!
1. Quote--any quote from any of the clips that will set the mood for your essay.
2. Paragraph 1 =Legend of King Arthur"
3. Paragraph 2 ="Far Over the Misty Mountain Cold"
4. Paragraph 3 =Romeo and Juliet
5. Paragraph 4 =Sword in the Stone
6. Paragraph 5 =Romiette and Julio
7. Paragraph 6 =Harry Potter
8. Paragraph 7 =How you met the Common Core:
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.WHST.9-10.1c Use words, phrases, and clauses to link the major sections of the text, create cohesion, and clarify the relationships between claim(s) and reasons, between reasons and evidence, and between claim(s) and counterclaims.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.WHST.9-10.1d Establish and maintain a formal style and objective tone while attending to the norms and conventions of the discipline in which they are writing.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.WHST.9-10.1e Provide a concluding statement or section that follows from or supports the argument presented.
NOW THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN YOUR SEVEN PARAGRAPHS COPY THEM ON TO www.paperrater.com.COM to receive your grade.