The Curfew Tower And Old Vicarage, Barking, 1840 Sliding Puzzle
Sliding Puzzle
Time: 0
Score: 0
Painted by Joseph W. Furnell (1905–1991). Part of the artwork collection at Valence House Museum. At the entrance to St Margaret’s Churchyard, Barking, stands a Grade II* listed building known as The Curfew Tower or Fire Bell Gate, now the most significant remaining part of Barking Abbey, and once one of three gates. Built in the fifteenth century, it consists of two storeys with an embattled parapet.