Jumpstarting is super simple. Before trying to jumpstart your car, you need to figure out that the battery is the cause the speed machine is not starting up. Because if the battery is not the cause, then jumpstarting the accumulator won't do a darn thing. You need to implement the following steps to jumpstart your car with the cables.
1. Make sure both the speedsters are turned off.
2. Now, connect one positive end of the jumper cable to the positive terminal of the stalled battery.
3. Then, connect the other positive end of the jumper cable to the positive terminal of the good battery.
4. Connect one negative end to the negative terminal of the good battery.
5. Connect the other negative end to an unpainted metal surface.
6. Start the vehicle that is doing the jumping and remove the cables in reverse order.
Jump starting a car may seem like a task that you are unprepared for if you are inexperienced with handling basic mechanics and maintenance of a car. However, it can be a simple task when you learn how to do it. With most cars it is possible to give life back to a dead or weak battery by giving it some power from a strong battery. In oirder to complete this task you will need to park a running car with a good strong battery as close to the car with a dead battery as possible. You then must hook a set of jumper cables to the battery while the car is running.
These cables allow the energy to be transferred from one battery to the other. Be sure to hook the positive cable to the positive terminal on the battery and the negative cable to the negative terminal. Next you will hook the other end of the cables to the dead battery in the car that is not running. When all cables are hooked up you can try to start the car just as you would normally start it. If you are successful it will start up. If it doesn't start up immediately wait a couple of minutes and try again.