Most of the time, dogs can eat relatively any type of peoplefood and be okay. However, just like humans, dogs could be allergic to certain foods which the owner needs to keep away from. However, chocolate should never be fed to dogs. This is known as a poison to dogs.
Not all dogs will get sick or die from ingesting chocolate. Just like humans, the dogs’ bodies can fight off the poison in their system. Sometimes, they will not feel any symptoms. The main problem with chocolate is its caffeine. The caffeine will do primarily the same thing that it does to humans, but humans can withstand these effect. It will raise blood pressure and heart beat. However, a dog’s body can’t withstand these symptoms.