There are Six Contents Area to be Covered . which are;
• Strategic planning is an organization's process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy.
• SWOT analysis is a strategic planning technique used to help a person or organization identify the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats related to business competition or project planning.
• Performance analysis may refer to performance attribution, a technique for analyzing performance of funds in finance.
• Ratio analysis
• Interpreting income and Finally
• Interpretation Balance sheet