Focus your feedback on a specific situation. stay focus on the present!
2. focus feedback on the amount of information the receiver can use rather than what you might like to give.
3. provide feedback at an appropriate tome or place.
4. curtail(limit) using always, never, and every
5. focus on feedback value it may have on the receiver not on the feeling of release it provides you
6. focus feedback on exploring options rather that giving advice or solutions. often when people bring up a problem they just want someone to listen.
7. use provisional language. ex: perhaps you might... maybe you could try or it probably means ...
8. avoid responding with quick reassurances. ex: im sure it wasnt that bad. itll be okay youll see.